|By PR Newswire||
|September 30, 2013 04:00 AM EDT||
TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The first watch to offer full triathlon training and racing functionality along with advanced outdoor navigation features, the Suunto Ambit 2, has now reached its lowest price point ever. Starting September 30, 2013 and ending October 9, 2013, CleverTraining.com will offer a savings of up to $165 for all watches in the Suunto Ambit 2 family. Constructed with a glass fiber reinforced casing and an extended battery life of up to 50 hours, the Suunto Ambit 2 is ready for any adventure.
Suunto Ambit 2 S - Regular Price $400, Sale Price starting at $299 (with HRM + $35)
- Triathlon capabilities - GPS speed, pace and distance, swim stroke recognition and lap counting, cycling power and cadence, multisport mode, and more.
- Outdoor data for exploring - waypoint navigation, GPS altimeter, magnetic compass, and more.
- Compatible accessories - Ant+ power meters, Ant+ heart rate straps, Ant+ footpods, Ant+ speed/cadence.
- Watch specifications - 50M water resistance, 25 hour battery life, ability to download custom Suunto apps.
Suunto Ambit 2 - Regular Price $500; Sale Price $375 (with HRM + $35)
- Contains functionality of Ambit 2 S plus added features of barometric altimeter, temperature sensor, 100M water resistance, and 50 hour battery life.
Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire - Regular Price $600, Sale Price $450 (with HRM + $35)
- Contains functionality of Ambit 2 plus upgraded sapphire lens and a stainless steel uppercase.
This unprecedented sale will only be available at CleverTraining.com from September 30, 2013 to October 9, 2013.
About Clever Training
Clever Training is a multi-channel specialty retailer and leading provider of innovative athletic training gear. Whether preparing elite athletes for competition or helping individuals lead healthy lifestyles, our fitness experts focus exclusively on providing our customers with the latest fitness tools and innovations to help them achieve their goals.
Suunto was founded in 1936 by Tuomas Vohlonen, a Finnish orienteer and inventor of the liquid-filled field compass. Since then Suunto has been at the forefront of design and innovation for sports watches, dive computers and instruments used by adventure seekers all over the globe. From the highest mountains to the deepest oceans, Suunto physically and mentally equips outdoor adventurers to conquer new territory.
Director of Marketing
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com