|By PR Newswire||
|October 2, 2013 01:55 AM EDT||
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Embassy Suites Brea
900 East Birch St.
Brea, CA 92821
Partial list of Speakers:
- Afzal Afzal-nia, a U.S. citizen residing in Placentia, CA. His brother was murdered by Iraqi forces at Camp Ashraf on Sept 1. Afzal's cousin is among the seven residents taken hostage.
- Amir Emadi, a U.S. citizen residing in southern California. His father was murdered by Iraqi forces at Camp Ashraf on Sept 1.
California Society for Democracy in Iran (http://www.californiasdi.org)
- On September 1, 2013, Iraqi Special Forces attacked Camp Ashraf, murdering 52 unarmed Iranian refugees, including six women. According to the UN, the victims were shot in the head, some with their hands tied behind their backs. Maliki's forces also abducted seven residents, including six women, who remain in custody.
Rouhani's regime has:
- Executed 200 people since his election and ordered two deadly attacks on Iranian dissidents in Iraq;
- Colluded with Iraq to massacre 52 unarmed refugees at Camp Ashraf, Iraq, on September 1;
- Boasted of deceiving the international community while advancing the nuclear weapons program;
- Continued to provide military and financial support for Bashar Assad's regime.
SOURCE California Society for Democracy in Iran