|By Marketwired .||
|October 3, 2013 12:47 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 10/03/13 -- Pristine Advisers and its affiliate CEFNetwork.com announce their Annual Closed-End Fund Conference, Insight and Enlightenment into the World of Closed-End Funds, taking place on Wednesday, November 6th at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York. The event is a day of discussion and debate about Closed-End Funds from seasoned professionals in the Closed-End Fund space.
All delegates are invited guests of the event sponsors and welcome to attend the entire event from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm including breakfast, networking luncheon and cocktail reception. There is no fee for qualified investors, brokers, financial advisors, wealth managers and members of the financial press to attend the event.
Topics this year include: Alternative Investment Strategies, Municipal CEFs, European CEFs, Emerging Markets CEFs, ETFs, Income Generators, Discounts, Master Limited Partnerships, Business Development Companies, and U.S. Equity Closed-End Funds.
- Carlton Neel, SVP and Portfolio Manager at Zweig Advisers
- Christian Magoon, Founder and CEO of YieldShares
- Cushing MLP Asset Management and Swank Capital
- David Wertheim, Director, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management presenting European Equity Fund, New Germany Fund and Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund
- Dean Choksi, SVP of Finance and Head of Investor Relations at Fifth Street Management
- Ed Russell, Director at Tortoise Capital Advisors
- Eduardo Solano, VP, Investor Relations The Mexico Fund, Inc.
- Grier Eliasek, President and COO, Prospect Capital Corporation
- James Upton, Senior Portfolio Specialist and Chief Strategic Officer for the Global Emerging Markets Equity Team at Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- John Cole Scott, Portfolio Manager and EVP at Closed-End Fund Advisors
- Kenneth Fincher, SVP Portfolio Manager at First Trust Advisors
- Kevin Snowball, CEO at PXP Vietnam Asset Management
- Noel O'Halloran, Director, CIO at Kleinwort Benson Investors International and Portfolio Manager of The New Ireland Fund, Inc.
- Mike Taggart, Director of U.S. Closed-End Fund Research at Morningstar
- Steven Pikelny, Funds Analyst, Active Funds Research at Morningstar
- Alexander Reiss, Director of Closed-End Fund Research at Stifel Nicolaus
- Elias Lanik, Senior Closed-End Fund Analyst at BofA Merrill Lynch
- Gregg Greenberg, Reporter at TheStreet.com
- Mariana Bush, Head of Closed-End Fund and Exchange Traded Tracking Products Research at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Michael Jabara, Executive Director, Head of ETF and CEF Research at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Robert Shaker, Portfolio Manager at Shaker Financial Services
- Sangeeta Marfatia, Executive Director, Closed-End Fund Research at UBS Wealth Management Americas
- Matthew Howlett, Director at UBS Investment Bank
- Laurel Hill Advisory Services
To register, find out more details on this event, visit http://cefnetwork.com/events.php
Seating is limited. Agenda to follow registration.
Also -- be sure to click and view our latest closed-end fund survey results. Questions were based on polls posed to the investment community through various internet and social media sites.
The report contains questions that were based on timely market conditions between January 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013. http://www.pristineadvisers.com/news/CEFNPoll2013.pdf#!
For more information contact: