|By Business Wire||
|October 3, 2013 05:29 PM EDT||
Citrix today announced its speaking engagements at Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2013. Executives will discuss the latest industry trends around bring-your-own-device (BYOD), security, networking and mobility.
Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2013
October 6-10, 2013
Citrix Speakers/Sessions (all times Eastern Time)
- Session: BYOD Happens: How to Secure Mobility
- Date/Time: Monday, October 7, 3:45-4:30 p.m. (Location: Dolphin, Asia1)
- Speaker: Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix
- Session: Building Next Generation Application Networks for Mobile and Cloud Services
- Date/Time: Monday, October 7, 6:30-6:50 p.m. (Location: ITxpo Theater D, ITX8)
- Speakers: Sunil Potti, VP and GM, NetScaler Product Group, Citrix and Ram Appalaraju, VP, Products, Data Center Group, Cisco
- Session: Mobilizing Your Business with Cloud Solutions
- Date/Time: Tuesday, October 8, 4:00-4:45 p.m. (Location: Dolphin, Asia2)
- Speaker: Sunil Potti, VP and GM, NetScaler Product Group, Citrix
- Session: IT Best Practices & Lessons Learned: The Journey to a Mobile Enterprise
- Date/Time: Wednesday, October 9, 10:30-11:15 a.m. (Location: Dolphin, Southern II)
- Speaker: Michael McKiernan, VP of Business Technology, Citrix
Follow the News
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is the cloud company that enables mobile workstyles—empowering people to work and collaborate from anywhere, securely accessing apps and data on any of the latest devices, as easily as they would in their own office. Citrix solutions help IT and service providers build clouds, leveraging virtualization and networking technologies to deliver high-performance, elastic and cost-effective cloud services. With market-leading solutions for mobility, desktop virtualization, cloud networking, cloud platforms, collaboration and data sharing, Citrix helps organizations of all sizes achieve the speed and agility necessary to succeed in a mobile and dynamic world. Citrix products are in use at more than 260,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. Annual revenue in 2012 was $2.59 billion. Learn more at www.citrix.com.
Citrix® is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.