|By PR Newswire||
|October 7, 2013 04:01 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, India, October 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Better Selling to Pharma Forum is an initiative by CPhI in association with The Beyond Group to provide pharma partners and suppliers an insight into becoming the "partner of choice" for top pharmaceutical companies.
With experts from the pharmaceutical industry, the forum has been designed to enable partners in their journey to become preferred partners.
At this 2-day strategic forum, networking and knowledge meet on the same platform through:-
- Case studies - Decipher how successful partnerships were created
- Know thy decision makers - Network with 20+ top decision makers from the Indian and global pharmaceutical Industry.
- Show thy value - Let the top pharmaceutical decision makers know how you as an organisation bring value in the partnership
- Round tables - Discuss your challenges and roadblocks with the pharmaceutical heads and come out with a winning strategy
- Clash of titans - See both sides of the coin, expectations of pharmaceuticals vs. challenges of partners
Better Selling to Pharma Forum will be taking place on 11-12 December 2013 at The Novotel, Mumbai, India.
Some key decision makers you would meet include:
- Ranjit Shahani, CEO, Novartis India
- Nihar Medh, Sr. Director and Head, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Dr Reddy's Laboratories
- Dr Mukesh P Kumar, Director and Clinical Research Lead, Sanofi Aventis
- Damodar Mantri, Director, IT and BPE, Dr Reddy's Laboratories
- Ryan Viegas, VP SupplyChain and Procurement, Watson Pharma
- Dr Chirag Trivedi, Associate Director, Project Management & Strategic Initiatives, Sanofi Aventis
- Tim Cummins, CEO, IACCM
- Dr Michael Henke, Professor and Chair, Dortmund Technical University
- Sammy Rashed, Former Global Head of Productivity and Procurement Strategy, Novartis AG
- Giles Breault, Former Chief Procurement officer, Novartis AG
For full details, visit: http://www.Bettersellingtopharma.com/pr
About UBM India
CPhI Conferences is a UBM brand. UBM (LSE: UBM) organises more than 300 events in 21 countries across industry sectors including food, pharma, energy, property, aviation, telecom and more. Our expertise is a proven guarantee of the quality of our events.
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details please visit the UBM India website, http://www.ubmindia.in.
About The Beyond Group
The Beyond Group AG is comprised of influential senior executives and thought leaders enabled and supported by established sponsors and partners from Academia, Industry Expert Associations and a network of practitioners and consultants allowing client companies to tap into a broad base of experience and advise to provide breakthrough thinking and execution guidance along the entire Productivity journey - from strategy development through to value delivery. http://www.beyondgrp.com
For further information please contact Suvidha Shetty on +91(0)22-6172-7001 / firstname.lastname@example.org