|By PR Newswire||
|October 7, 2013 11:26 AM EDT||
Join us for a night of fashion, fun and music!
BOSTON and MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Oct. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The event will take place at the Liberty Hotel, 215 Charles Street, Boston, Massachusetts on October 24, 2013. The event will include:
Cocktail Reception: 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Complimentary cocktails and appetizers
- Meet our Sponsors & network with other All4One Alliance Members
Dress for a Cause™ Fashion Show Benefit: 8:30 pm to10:00 pm
- Fashions by Boston Designer, Sara Campbell.
- Hosted by Candy O'Terry, radio personality, singer, and songwriter from Magic 106.7!
- Fashion models are healthcare providers from Massachusetts General Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center, Beth Israel Hospital, UMass Medical Center, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Cambridge Health Alliance and breast cancer survivors from Massachusetts.
TICKETS are Limited, purchase early! Tickets can be purchased online at www.All4OneAlliance.org or by calling 508-630-2242. Tickets are $100 and include food, drinks, and fun.
For the more than 2 million women in the United States today coping with the effects of breast cancer, the physical and emotional challenges of the disease do not end with treatment. All too often, women recovering from surgery and other treatments face significant barriers including access to breast prostheses, post-mastectomy garments and lymphedema sleeves. These resources provide comfort and dignity while improving quality of life beyond cancer.
Through the All4One™ Alliance, we work together to raise funds that support women in need. This alliance of partners has one shared mission, helping all underserved women recover from breast cancer with dignity. We provide this support by providing access to the products and services that will enhance the highest quality of life after recovery.
About the Cancer Resource Foundation, Inc.
Founded in 2009, the Cancer Resource Foundation is a national 501(c)3 public charity organization committed to advocating and providing support for the prevention, early detection, treatment and survivorship of cancer through patient assistance, education and research. To learn more about the foundation visit www.cancer1source.org
SOURCE Cancer Resource Foundation