|By PR Newswire||
|October 7, 2013 09:01 PM EDT||
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, October 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The 10th annual Mobile VAS & Apps Conference, a major international convention devoted to mobile technology, will take place in St Petersburg, Russia on November 21st and 22nd, 2013.
The event draws participants from all over the world in every aspect of the mobile technology business: top professionals and analysts, successful startups, cellular companies, vendors, telecom holding groups, investment companies, mobile application developers, and media.
Experts and eminent professionals from Russia's and international mobile industry will make some 30 presentations and hold six roundtables on the industry's most pressing agenda, focusing on Russia and the rest of the CIS.
This year's 10th anniversary Mobile VAS & Apps Conference will for the first time include a dedicated Mobile Trends Forum. The forum will explore current trends and future developments likely to define the course of the mobile industry over the next few years.
This year's keynote topics are:
- Mobile app marketing and mobile advertising
- Trends in the mobile games and apps industries
- Investing in mobile startups from a Silicon Valley perspective
- Services and practices involving the use of NFC and mobile payments
- New mobile devices and interfaces.
A special session will also address the needs of cellular operators, content providers, and copyright owners.
Other events during the conference will include:
- Mobile Projects Show. On November 21st, publishers, mobile product developers, investors, vendors, operators, advertising networks, app stores, and other mobile players have the opportunity to network and discuss partnership opportunities in a dedicated environment.
- The Russian Mobile Awards (RMA) will also take place on November 21st.This high-profile contest will reward the best Russian mobile projects and products. The primary purpose of the RMA is to map out landmarks and trends in the mobile industry and give it fresh impetus.
Presentations at the conference will be made on behalf of: AFK Sistema, Almaz Capital, Beeline, beSUCCESS, Content Providers Association, Dentsu, DNA Partners, Creative Mobile, Google, Halfbrick, HTC, i-Free, Mail.ru, MasterCard, MEF, Megafon, Microsoft, MTS, Nevosoft, PayPal, Qiwi, Qualcomm, Rovio, Samsung, Skolkovo, Tavrichesky Bank, TopFace, Technocup, Tinkoff Bank, Turkcell, VirginGaming, Visa, XEODesign, Yandex.Money, WeVideo, and many more.
The conference is hosted by i-Free company, developer and implementer of mobile, NFC and electronic finance solutions.
Please visit the conference website to find the list of participants and to schedule an appointment.