|By PR Newswire||
|October 8, 2013 08:11 AM EDT|
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fall is a busy time of year for most families, and Lee Kum Kee, one of the world's best-known manufacturers of Chinese sauces, is helping to make dinner time simple and convenient with its flavorful Panda Brand Ready Sauces. With five flavorful varieties, including Mongolian BBQ Stir-Fry, Lettuce Wrap, Broccoli Beef, Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken, this must-have pantry staple allows home cooks to prepare fresh and flavorful Asian dishes in minutes.
"For 125 years, Lee Kum Kee has been a part of making mealtime delicious for families across the globe," said Elaine Thai, director of marketing at Lee Kum Kee. "Designed to offer the authentic flavors of your favorite Asian cuisine, our Panda Brand Ready Sauces can be used to create homemade and healthier versions of your favorite restaurant-style meals or take-out—at a fraction of the cost."
To whip up a quick and flavorful meal in just minutes, simply select your choice of protein and vegetables, choose one of the five varieties of Panda Brand Ready sauces, combine, heat up and serve. Mealtime will no longer be a chore with these great-tasting, go-to sauces, which are made from only premium-quality ingredients. In addition, Panda Brand Ready Sauces are free of:
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Trans Fat
- Artificial Flavors
Try this quick and easy Lettuce Wraps recipe for your next meal:
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 minutes (Makes 4-6 servings)
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with rice or noodles
What You'll Need:
- 1 lb. ground chicken or ground pork
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) carrot, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, separated into rounds
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Lettuce Wraps
- Heat oil over high heat in a large frying pan or wok
- Add chicken (or pork) and stir fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Add all vegetables, peanuts and water chestnuts. Stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes
- Add ¾ pouch of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wraps. Bring to simmer, and add green onions and peanuts. Scoop the mixture into a lettuce cup. Drizzle remaining sauce on top
Panda Brand Ready Sauces are available at traditional, mass market retailers nationwide in 8 oz. pouches, ranging in price from $2-4. For more information visit www.LKK.com.
About Lee Kum Kee
Established in China in 1888, Lee Kum Kee is dedicated to promoting culinary culture worldwide by making it easy for people to enjoy authentic, restaurant-quality Asian tastes and flavors at home, through its delicious line of savory Asian sauces and condiments. Lee Kum Kee's offerings include more than 200 authentic options, such as Premium Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Oyster Flavored Sauce, Sriracha Chili Sauce and the convenient Panda Brand Ready Sauces. The company's rich 125-year heritage, coupled with its dedication to traditional Asian cuisine, has positioned it as an evolving global market leader and pioneer with a presence in more than 100 countries and five continents. Lee Kum Kee products can be found at international retailers and specialty stores, or online at www.LKK.com.
SOURCE Lee Kum Kee