|By NeonDrum News||
|October 15, 2013 04:26 PM EDT||
ELC GROUP, one of the fastest-growing providers of regulatory affairs consulting services, today announces that it has achieved 25% year-on-year revenue growth in the first nine months of 2013 - one of the fastest periods of growth in the company's history. This record revenue performance is accelerating ELC Group's plans for international expansion, with office openings now planned in Brazil, Russia and China within the next six to nine months.
To meet the rapidly growing demands for its expert regulatory services, during 2012 ELC Group opened new and expanded operational offices in Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Singapore, and established a new global headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
Since 2012, ELC Group has extended its service portfolio to include a comprehensive range of consultancy and support services for clinical trials, plus announced the formation of a new software subsidiary - Pharma eReport - to offer a complete EVMPD compliance solution for Marketing Authorisation Holders.
The core services and projects that have powered ELC Group's phenomenal growth during 2013 include:
- A full range of bio-similar support services, such as regulatory strategies for US FDA and EMEA region markets, clinical support on a global scale, and bio-similar CMC and registration
- Complete solutions for multiple NCE (new chemical entities) projects including regulatory strategy, clinical support, data management, statistics, and CMC support
- Supporting a large portfolio of bio-tech products for EMEA and US FDA markets
- Complete support for conducting clinical trials in China and product registration thereafter
- Clinical support and product registration covering Russia and the entire CIS region
Commenting on ELC Group's record growth, ELC Group CEO Marco Rubinstein said: "This exceptional surge in our revenue ultimately reflects the core strength in our company's strategy - our ability to satisfy and retain clients. With our strong leadership team, unparalleled industry knowledge, and a hugely talented team of experienced regulatory professionals serving clients across the world, we have a firm foundation on which to continue expanding our global reach and helping more customers - this year and beyond."
ELC Group will be celebrating its success and hosting its annual CPhI Evening Reception and dinner for customers and partners - held over two nights - at CPhI Worldwide 2013 Pharmaceutical Industry Expo (22 - 24 October 2013, Messe Frankfurt Germany).
Each year, the Reception attracts nearly 150 high-ranking figures from the global world of pharmaceutical including manufacturers, APIs suppliers and solutions providers.