|By Business Wire||
|October 10, 2013 08:46 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w892q9/demand_for_it_and) has announced the addition of the "Demand for IT & BPO Services in Banking Industry - China" report to their offering.
This report analyzes and comes up with granular view of the process level market demand and trends in the banking outsourcing industry and identifies the key delivery centers and vendors making the most out of these lucrative markets. Comprehensive study of all major deals in the banking BPO industry in the country has been conducted to come up with estimated values of different outsourced processes, changing trends in banking outsourcing and market evolution in last three years.
In the last few years, China has emerged as a lucrative destination for the outsourcing industry. Financial outsourcing has taken the centre stage and is being talked about more vibrantly by Governments and outsourcing vendors alike of late due to the immediate benefits offered in terms of improving efficiency and higher quality. While efforts have been made to analyze the market in terms of most lucrative locations and talent pool study, not many insights are available on the demand side scenario of outsourcing services in the banking industry in the country.
While the outsourcing industry in China has been growing fast, the banking industry outsourcing market is still small and can be said to be in the early stage of growth. It is growing at a CAGR of about 13%, and was around 4.5 Bn USD in 2012. ITO accounts for about 70-75% of this market size, while BPO accounts for about 25-30%. However, BPO is growing at a healthier rate of about 21%, as compared to ITO which is growing at about 12%.
Key Questions Answered in the report:
- Which processes in banking sector are most lucrative in terms of outsourcing deals in China and what is the market size split by process?
- Which delivery centers and the vendors are reaping the maximum benefits from the recent banking industry outsourcing deals in China?
This report covers and analyzes all such deals and contracts signed in the last 3 years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to the report
3. Research Methodology
4. Current Scenario: Top 5 most outsourced IT and BPO processes by banking industry in China
5. Details of outsourcing deals in the Banking Industry in China in last 3 years
6. Split of banking outsourcing deals by type and size of bank
7. Estimation of total value of outsourced IT processes through thorough study of outsourcing deals in the banking Industry in China
8. Estimation of total volume of outsourced IT processes through thorough study of outsourcing deals in the banking Industry in China
9. Estimation of total value of outsourced BPO processes through thorough study of outsourcing deals in the banking Industry in China
10. Estimation of total volume of outsourced BPO processes through thorough study of outsourcing deals in the banking Industry in China
11. Insights on expected renewal of existing and upcoming deals, based on our analysis
12. Reference list and Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w892q9/demand_for_it_and