|By Business Wire||
|October 14, 2013 11:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfg87h/fire_protection) has announced the addition of the "Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
Demand for comprehensive solutions in fire protection is rising, leading to an increase in the global spending for fire protection systems. The surge of demand for fire protection systems is accompanied by advancements in technologies used for detection, alarming, sensing, and monitoring during fire hazards. Services such as planning and system design, installation and project management, system integration, maintenance, and managed services are now being offered.
Verticals such as oil, gas, mining and transportation, have gained increased traction in fire protection systems market, while verticals such as government, healthcare, manufacturing, academia, and institutional are gearing up. The fire protection systems market has opportunities in enhanced human machine interface solutions, seamless intelligent building applications, and wireless sensory networks.
This research report provides an overview, market study and segmentation based on various technologies, applications, regions, and verticals for the fire protection systems market. Furthermore, the report gives detailed analysis on global trends and forecasts, competitive landscape, and analysis on VC and M&A related to the fire protection systems market. Companies such as Tyco, Bosch Security Systems, Halma plc, Honeywell, and United Technologies Corporation (UTC) are among those providing fire protection systems.
Scope of the Report
- Fire Detection Components: The market is segmented on the basis of fire detection components, such as Sensors and Detectors and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- Fire Management Components: The market is segmented on the basis of fire management components, such as Control Panels and Interfaces.
- Fire Analysis Components: The market is segmented on the basis of fire analysis components, such as Fire Mapping and Analysis Software and Fire Modeling and Simulation Software.
- Fire Response Components: The market is segmented on the basis of fire response components, such as Emergency Lighting, Voice Evacuation and Public Alerts, Secure Communication and Fire Alarm Devices.
- Services: The market is segmented on the basis of services, such as Engineering Services, Installation and Design, Service and Maintenance, Managed Services and other Services.
- Verticals: The market is classified into different industry verticals, such as Academia and Institutional, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer Goods and Retail, Energy and Power, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Oil, Gas and Mining, Transportation and Logistics and other Verticals.
- Regions: Regions are classified into North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific (APAC) and Latin America (LA).
- Bosch Security Systems
- Gentex Corporation
- Hochiki Corporation
- Johnson Controls
- London Security
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA)
- Mircom Group Of Companies
- Protec Fire Detection
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- VT MAK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfg87h/fire_protection
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.