|By Business Wire||
|October 15, 2013 07:31 AM EDT||
Jamcracker, the Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) enablement company, today announced the release of a new cloud provider distribution enablement solution, Jamcracker Connect. The new on-boarding service enables cloud providers to quickly and easily on-board their application and infrastructure services to Jamcracker’s Service Delivery Network (JSDN), providing one point of access to dozens of service provider, distribution, technology and enterprise cloud marketplaces. Jamcracker Connect also benefits CSB operators by rapidly expanding the number of services they can distribute to customers and through their resellers.
“Cloud Services Brokerages are continuing to grow at a rapid pace and cloud providers need options to rapidly expand their offerings. Tools to help providers accomplish this are in high demand,” said Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research. “New CSB offerings provide customers with more options and a wider variety of services.”
JSDN includes a Services Integration Framework that enables CSBs to distribute cloud services from multiple cloud providers. Cloud providers can set up their service offering by using the Jamcracker Connect self-service portal. Once the service options have been configured, it is published to a JSDN sandbox environment where providers will be able to view how their service is displayed, can test the order flow and validate that all the provisioning events are working properly. It then undergoes a final certification review by Jamcracker and is published to the live JSDN marketplace.
Configuring the JSDN-powered marketplace has never been easier
Jamcracker Connect not only helps CSBs with their distribution but it also provides their customers with a catalog of services along with a unified provisioning, billing, user management, support, and access control experience across multiple cloud providers. There are three key sections of the interface:
- Catalog View: Providers can configure how their services are displayed within the JSDN catalog, which includes service descriptions, offers related to each service, pricing and collateral.
- Order Flow: Ordering and billing parameters can be set by providers, which will help create order and billing forms for the end customer.
- Service Provisioning: Provisioning and single sign-on (SSO) events can be defined by providers. These include SaaS provisioning events, such as new customer orders and increasing/decreasing license quantities, as well as IaaS provisioning events. Providers can also configure SSO from JSDN to their service by leveraging approaches like SAML and OAuth.
“JSDN was created to enable cloud providers to get to their customers quickly and efficiently, and our goal is to keep pace with the rising demand for these services. The Jamcracker Connect interface is our latest product that enables us to expand services offered by providers, making it easy for them to publish their services to JSDN.” said Steve Crawford, vice president of marketing and business development at Jamcracker. “Through the Jamcracker certification review, CSBs can continue to be confident in the services they offer.”
- Steve Moskowski, CEO at LinkTiger Inc., said: “The Jamcracker Connect portal will enable LinkTiger to reach new markets and increase revenues without investing in development and integration. This will allow us to measure the effectiveness of the program and market demand for our services on this platform. We are looking forward to further expanding our partnership with Jamcracker.”
- Mike Logan, president of software and operations at Axis Technology, said: “With Jamcracker's simple connect tool, the DMsuite team was able to start a new distribution channel in less than an hour. We now have an intuitive destination that enables prospects to take advantage of our DMsuite Express data masking solution.”
- Bob Walton, CEO at BigContacts, said: “We are fortunate to partner with a leading Cloud Enablement solution like Jamcracker. With its simple onboarding process, Jamcracker provides BigContacts with an efficient and cost-effective channel for distributing our web based CRM software - allowing us to extend our reach with Communication and IT Service providers.”
- Farzin Arsanjani, president at HyperOffice, said: “As the cloud market continues to expand, marketplaces are finding their place as a viable go to market option for Service Providers. Jamcracker's leverage with the service provider community has particular resonance with our mission of enabling service providers with innovative technology to enter high growth cloud markets.”
- Clive Daunton, vice president of product development at InfoPreserve, said: “Jamcracker Connect makes setting up the provisioning process for on boarding customers simple and intuitive. The whole process can be set up in a matter of minutes.”
About the Jamcracker Services Delivery Network
The Jamcracker Services Delivery Network (JSDN) enables service providers and traditional software distributors to get to market quickly and cost-effectively with the ability to deliver cloud services. The JSDN provides distribution partners the ability to deliver cloud services via their own private-branded marketplaces and through their existing channel partners. Different types of cloud service offerings can be delivered with a single point of provisioning, access, security, billing, administration and support. The JSDN is powered by a highly scalable and distributed architecture; with technology, operations, support infrastructure, market knowledge, and services delivery business processes established over a decade of definition, development and refinement.
Jamcracker enables service providers, distributors and IT organizations to become Cloud Services Brokerages (CSB). CSBs consolidate the delivery and life-cycle management for different types of private/public application and infrastructure services. Jamcracker's platform provides catalog management, user management, user provisioning, SSO access, auditing and reporting, usage accounting and support for disparate cloud providers. This enables organizations to streamline their cloud IT services delivery to drive new revenues, differentiate their core offerings, speed up organizational innovation, provide a unified usage experience and reduce operational costs and risks.