|By Marketwired .||
|October 16, 2013 12:01 AM EDT||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/16/13 -- PointDrive, a smarter content delivery tool for sales-minded professionals, launches today from DEMO Fall 2013 and is available at www.pointdrive.com, free through the end of the year. PointDrive enables a professional to quickly deliver documents, images, links, videos and comments in one polished, cohesive presentation that returns intelligence on customer engagement. PointDrive presentations are responsive, ensuring content displays beautifully on all devices. Working with LinkedIn and DropBox, with plans to add Google Contacts this year, PointDrive provides easy access to existing content, contacts and profile information to help you build your presentations faster.
The Problem: Email Just Doesn't Cut It
When sending content that needs to make an impact, email falls short. So far, sales professionals have been forced to rely on email or storage and collaboration tools to deliver content to their prospects and customers. By disconnecting messaging from content, deemphasizing the presentation component, and ignoring customer engagement, these methods do not effectively support the sales process.
"Professionals know that email is not always the best tool for the job. Just as we select chat for internal conversations and collaboration tools for project management, you can now choose PointDrive for delivering content that needs to make an impact. PointDrive, with its emphasis on presentation and recipient feedback, is the right tool for sending a proposal with supporting content, delivering an investor pitch, presenting creative work, and any other time you need multiple assets to tell one important story," said Bill Burnett, co-founder and chief executive officer of PointDrive.
The Solution: Smart, Easy Content Delivery with PointDrive
Through the end of the year, PointDrive's Pro Version is available at no cost at www.pointdrive.com and includes a host of business-class features and functionality for every type of professional:
- Build and send unlimited branded presentations with all types of files, links and images, alongside commentary. Personalize the presentation by adding a profile picture, contact information, logo and header image. Building a PointDrive presentation is as quick and easy as creating an email with attachments.
- Integration with LinkedIn and Dropbox, with plans to add Google Contacts and others soon, means immediate access to profile information, files and contacts.
- Responsive design means PointDrive presentations will open beautifully on any device, no matter what types of files are included.
- Feedback and share features allow the recipient to reply to the sender within the presentation, and share the presentation as a whole with other contacts.
- Insights inform the sender on when presentations and individual assets are viewed and shared. Users will receive email alerts when recipients respond and take action. A daily digest of activity as well as a full history of touch points with all targets are available in the product.
Live from DEMO Fall 2013
PointDrive is honored to compete at DEMO Fall 2013, an event with a long tradition of launching innovative and influential technology companies and products. The company will provide a live, four-minute demonstration followed by Q&A on the event stage today at 2 p.m. PDT (streaming live at www.demo.com) and will host live demonstrations beginning today at station D24 in the DEMO pavilion.
"PointDrive is truly solving a communication problem for the sales-minded professional by replacing the drab email pitch with a beautiful, trackable website," said Erick Schonfeld, executive producer of DEMO. "We can't wait to see the market's response to PointDrive's fresh content delivery tool."
PointDrive is a sales-oriented application that helps professionals present content in a smarter, more polished way that, in turn, delivers customer insights and analytics. For the first time, professionals have a well-suited tool for delivering and tracking important content to prospects and customers. PointDrive delivers all types of files in one responsive presentation that displays elegantly on any device. With integration to LinkedIn, Google Contacts and DropBox, delivering content is as easy as email, but with a new level of impact and intelligence. PointDrive is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Produced by the IDG Enterprise events group, the worldwide DEMO conferences focus on emerging technologies and new products innovations, which are hand selected from across the spectrum of the technology marketplace. The DEMO conferences have earned their reputation for consistently identifying cutting-edge technologies and helping entrepreneurs secure venture funding and establish critical business. For more information on the DEMO conferences, visit http://www.demo.com/.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.