|By Business Wire||
|October 18, 2013 04:49 PM EDT||
Riskonnect, the independent leader in risk management technology, released a number of new products and features, available immediately to clients, during its 5th Annual User Conference hosted last week in Atlanta, Georgia.
Throughout the conference, participants experienced the contagious energy, collaboration and networking Riskonnect brings to the risk management industry. Riskonnect professionals presented more than 20 live demonstrations, including seven new products and features available to clients today via mobile, tablet and desktop, including:
- Riskonnect Request Center - Enables risk management and safety to departments to directly engage their entire organization on a single platform, enabling all to communicate more effectively on a variety of day-to-day events, reducing the need for endless emails and phone calls.
- Riskonnect Claims Audit - Automated tool for sampling claims for audit based on custom criteria, scoring individual claims and tracking overall audit results, while maintaining the claim audit history over time.
- Riskonnect Alerts - Assists stakeholders with business continuity planning and emergency management, now enhanced with tropical storm path event mapping, including the ability to plot properties on map and apply advanced filters on the fly.
- Riskonnect Managed Disability - Enables organizations to proactively manage their return-to-work program through integrating disability durations, predictive modeling and monographs/referential content (clinical reference information) for an objective return-to-work guideline source.
- Riskonnect eSignature - Easy and automatic generation of forms so data collection and electronic signatures are simple, auditable, and stored in one central repository. Complies with federal guidelines for electronic signatures.
- Riskonnect Values Collection - An easy values collection solution, which can be launched from a link in an email, used for all types of values collections including, but not limited to, property, exposures, permits and industrial hygiene sample collections.
- Riskonnect Integrated Document Scanning - Provides the latest technology to efficiently capture and manage the stack of papers related to your business processes. Includes scanning, text recognition, and direct document attachment to related records.
- Riskonnect business intelligence enhancements - Includes enhanced visualizations, new report output types, and tooltips to facilitate cataloguing and searching using Riskonnect global search.
Each presentation at the company’s client conference stressed the continually widening gap between its rapid delivery of products and features, versus those vendors who continue to build using the traditional software development methods. “Many legacy vendors blindly emphasize the importance of 'software' instead of the value technology can bring to clients. Software should be transparent. Software is only the medium that allows us to build valuable solutions," said Antonio Dabraio, Co-Founder and Vice President, Research and Development of Riskonnect.
“We simply focus on rolling out new products and features to solve the increasingly sophisticated challenges of risk managers worldwide,” stated Bob Morrell, Co-Founder and CEO of Riskonnect. “We are not spending our time and valuable resource building a platform or workbench tools, the backend the customer never sees - we already have that, and entered the market with enterprise-class technology more than six years ago. “
Riskonnect has grown rapidly, building more and more applications on a single platform and configuring solutions for its global client base. With offices in Atlanta, Chicago and London, the most comprehensive software suite designed for risk managers, and client users in more than 80 countries worldwide, Riskonnect is the independent leader in risk technology.
“Clients are empowered to do more for themselves instead of having to rely on developers, or waiting on vendors to do routine things,” commented Roger Dunkin, Vice President, Applications and Platform of Riskonnect. “Also directly within the Riskonnect work platform, clients have been afforded self-service analytics and business intelligence capabilities including an endless number of ad-hoc reports and dashboards, since the company’s inception.”
“We have excellent client-retention and long-term customer relationships with a blue-chip client base. We are well positioned to continue growing rapidly. Our technology and our culture, enable us to attract and hire the most talented professionals from both the risk management and high tech sectors,” Morrell added.
About Riskonnect, Inc.
Riskonnect, Inc. is the provider of a premier, enterprise-class technology platform for the risk management industry. As an independent innovator in risk management software, Riskonnect develops and markets a growing suite of software solutions on a world-class cloud computing model, helping clients elevate their risk management programs, safety solutions and programs for management of risks across the enterprise. Through its strategic, operational and insurable risk software applications, Riskonnect provides the risk management industry with the specific, configurable solutions needed to reduce losses, control risk and affect shareholder value. For more information about Riskonnect, contact us at www.riskonnect.com, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-790-4700.