|By PR Newswire||
|October 22, 2013 09:26 AM EDT||
- Honoring enterprise teams and executives that enable breakthrough models and strategies through the use of transformative technologies
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- We live in a world where the status quo and traditional strategies no longer suffice, where what we least expect happens more often, and where the very nature of what it means to innovate is forever changed. How can we prepare for these shifts, and who are the leaders that will take advantage of these trends by pushing the envelope and creating the space in which their team's creative energy can flourish? The Chief Information Officer (CIO) Impact Awards at the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange will honor those enterprise teams and top executives enabling breakthrough new business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies.
Nominations are open to companies and their IT teams from around the world. There is no fee for nominating projects for the CIO Impact Awards. IT leaders may nominate their projects directly, or IT solution providers may nominate their customers' breakthrough projects. For each nomination submitted, nominees are required to identify a senior project sponsor at vice president level or above. Nominations will be evaluated by a panel of expert Frost & Sullivan judges.
Nominations can be made in the following six technology-specific categories for outstanding projects completed by an enterprise IT team:
- Enterprise Architecture Award: Successfully aligned their organization's IT architecture roadmap with their enterprise's overall strategic direction, resulting in a holistic approach to setting IT investment priorities and programs to put into place core IT infrastructure elements.
- Mobility Award: Collaborated closely with line-of-business executives to define effective, flexible governance programs and to deploy devices and applications that demonstrate the vast potential of mobile technologies to deliver measurable business value.
- Cloud Computing Award: Aggressively embraced public or private cloud computing paradigms to deliver reduced costs, increase agility, enhance scalability, improve the standardization of IT services, and transform the role of the IT organization.
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Award: Gained tangible benefits from platforms and technologies that support the integrated, unified delivery and management of communication services such as instant messaging, telephony, video conferencing, data sharing, and messaging services, such as voicemail (VM) and email.
- Data and Network Resilience Award: Taken cost-effective steps to assure networks, information systems and technologies on which their enterprises depend are continuously available, high performing, and secure.
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data Award: Achieved a competitive advantage through the effective collection, management, and analysis of large volumes of enterprise and market data.
In addition to selecting winners in each awards category, the CIO Impact Awards will honor two CIO Innovators of the Year among all of the project award winners. These winners are CIOs whose teams had the most positive impact on their enterprises' strategic innovation and delivered a significant competitive advantage. One winner will be from a large enterprise, and one from a small to medium sized enterprise.
CIO Impact Award winners will receive the following benefits:
- Identification as global IT leaders;
- Recognition from a respected third party source, Frost & Sullivan; which is an invaluable asset in attracting talent and partners, as well as in validating achievements to internal stakeholders;
- A complimentary, full-access pass to the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange;
- Presentation of award among peers during the CIO Impact Awards Gala;
- Inclusion in a press release promoting winners; and the
- Opportunity to promote the award via the CIO Impact Awards integrated promotional program channels.
To request a nomination form or for more information regarding the CIO Impact Awards Gala at the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, please visit: www.frost.com/cioawards. The deadline to submit nominations is Nov. 15, 2013. If you have questions, you may also contact Jeff Moad at Jeffrey.email@example.com or +1-510-531-3456.
In addition, please join the conversation on Twitter using #FrostNEXT.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?