|By Business Wire||
|November 15, 2013 10:40 AM EST||
ARC Advisory Group, a leading market research and technology advisory firm, has announced the agenda for the eighteenth annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida. In recent years, ARC’s Orlando Forum has emerged as the premier knowledge-sharing and networking event for executives from industry, government, and the technology supplier community. The 2014 event will be held February 10-13 at the Renaissance SeaWorld hotel in Orlando.
“New information technologies, such as wireless, Internet of Things, additive manufacturing, analytics, cloud computing, mobility, social technologies, and 3D visualization have been getting a lot of attention in the industrial community as each has the potential to disrupt and radically change the way companies do business,” said ARC President Andy Chatha. “Still, most industrial enterprises tend to be conservative and slow to embrace new information technologies.” Chatha believes that this go-slow strategy can be far riskier than anticipated, because it leaves those companies vulnerable to being left behind by their global competitors.
The 2014 ARC Industry Forum will offer the following programs intended to help enterprises navigate an industrial world in transition:
- Additive Manufacturing and Robotics
- Analytics for Operational Excellence
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Collaborative Automation Systems
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Energy Optimization Solutions
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Mobile and Social Collaboration
- Risk Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Workforce Development and Training
In addition, the Forum will feature the following opening-day workshops:
- Cyber Security Workshop I: Threats to Industrial Control Systems
- Cyber Security Workshop II: For IT, Automation, and Engineering Managers
- The Future Workforce Leaders: In Their Own Words
- Anti-Counterfeiting, Brand Protection, and Track and Trace Technologies and Strategies
NOTE TO EDITORS: ARC Advisory Group invites editorial representatives from the trade and business media to attend the upcoming ARC Industry Forum as its guests. This includes the special media session on February 10th at which leading technology suppliers are scheduled to make significant announcements. For more information, journalists should contact Paul Miller at email@example.com.