|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2013 05:18 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g88mh7/mvno_business) has announced the addition of the "MVNO Business Plan with Financial Modeling Spreadsheet 2013" report to their offering.
This is a full business plan based on the launch of an illustrative Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) known as Contendus. The plan covers all aspects of the company launch plan including market assessment, funding requirements, financial analysis, market segmentation and product differentiation. Also included is go-to-market plan, distribution and replenishment plans, comparison of MVNO's and more. The major benefit of this report is to assist in the development of an MVNO launch and to help validate existing plans.
Launching a MVNO involves a lot of careful planning and an understanding of the competitive threats and opportunities. Understanding the competitive issues and what type of MVNO to launch is key to success. In addition, this updated package offer includes research that is critical for MVNO success including reports addressing key topics such planning for BYOD, OTT, and more.
Accordingly, we provide the following additional market intelligence reports at no additional charge with every purchase:
- Why BYOT is More Important than BYOD
- MVNO, MVNE, and MNO Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Capturing the MVNO Opportunity: MVNO Market & Product Development Strategies
- Next Generation Business Models for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) in LTE, M2M, & OTT Environment
- MVNO Business Plan Financial Modeling Spreadsheet
- Why build your financial assessment from scratch?
This report includes an Excel spreadsheet with financial modeling including:
- HR Costs
- Cash Flow
- Other Costs
- Drivers and Revenue
- Graphs and Summary
This detailed, working Excel spreadsheet provides pro-forma information for a five year projection based on assumptions for Contendus. The spreadsheet provides both data points for analysis as well as a format for modeling your own parameters for a financial assessment of your MVNO business plan.
- While this report will be of interest to anyone involved in the start-up or business development in the wireless space, it will be of particular value to the following groups: MVNO start-ups
- Mobile network operators
- MVNE/MVNO service providers
- Investors and analysts in the mobile space
- Suppliers of MVNO equipment and software
- Consultants and systems integration companies
*This title consists of 104 page PDF + Excel spreadsheet
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g88mh7/mvno_business
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.