|By Business Wire||
|December 2, 2013 06:48 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phvkqm/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web Conferencing Market" report to their offering.
The global web conferencing market is experiencing significant shifts with emergence of new services, mobility, and social collaboration disrupting the status quo to create new opportunities. Demand for web conferencing has increased significantly as companies implement efficient collaboration across dispersed teams. Improved user experiences and expanded use cases are further driving adoption. Mobility enhancements and growing integration with workflows and business applications will create new growth opportunities. This analysis provides web conferencing providers and their partners with a detailed analysis of the current and changing dynamics in the fast-evolving marketplace.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- How will web meetings evolve over time to address changing user needs?
1. Web conferencing is moving away from vanilla online meetings to integrations with business applications built into user defined workflows.
2. The growing impact of alternatives, including freemium and basic screen sharing services, is leading to price-based competition making differentiation more challenging.
3. Due to a growing focus on mobile first, solutions must enable the transition from content consumption to productivity over mobile devices.
4. There is a greater user demand for convergence of real time and asynchronous collaboration for better knowledge/content management.
5. Decision making is shifting to IT as bigger deployments gain ground. At the same time BYOA is making users and line-of-business heads key influencers.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Web Conferencing Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Hosted Web Conferencing Services Market Breakdown
- Hosted Services - Channel Trends for CSPs
- On-premises Web Conferencing Market Breakdown
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phvkqm/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.