|By Business Wire||
|December 2, 2013 10:02 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfmwrv/mobile) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Broadband/Mobile Internet / 3G/4G Tariff Tracker" subscription to their offering.
The product now covers 200 operators in 95 countries, and new features include:
- The costs are given in USD as well as Euros and local currencies.
- Prices are shown inclusive and exclusive of tax.
- The inside per bundle cost is now provided.
- A report sent along with the database keeps a subscriber informed of the latest trends.
- Access to historical tariffs via the Customer Support Service.
New service adoption is being led by Mobile Broadband which has become the most dramatic example of rapid penetration. Mobile Broadband pricing has declined by more than half in real terms during the 3 year period with more broadband capacity being available for the same price. The recent availability of easy portable mobile data connections (such as the USB modem) means that mobile data services have started to become a mass market consumer item.
Price competition among mobile broadband providers has become intense as the cost of devices has reduced and increased network capacity has become available with HSDPA speeds. Flat rate price competition will continue to be severe until mobile providers learn how to differentiate their product offer to meet the need of individual user groups.
Key benefits of the service
i) Connection, rental and usage prices (outside the bundle) for 200 operators in 95 countries's Mobile Internet and Mobile Broadband offerings expressed in local currencies, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison
ii) Tariff type: contract or add-on or pay-as-you go price.
iii) Download speed relevant to the product
iv) Access mode: laptop or mobile phone
ii) Data roaming prices
v) Relevant notes
vi) Cost per 1 GB inside the bundle
* Output in excel, supported by a summary report sent with each update commenting on the price changes made by the operators
* Updated quarterly, coverage continuously expanded, changes are marked for easy identification
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfmwrv/mobile
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.