|By Marketwired .||
|December 2, 2013 01:55 PM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 12/02/13 -- The PRSA Silicon Valley today announced MEDIA PREDICTS: 2014 -- the definitive annual tech industry event that recognizes and honors top business and technology journalists and bloggers, and leads the industry discussion about the most notable technologies and trends while predicting what's coming in the year ahead. This festive annual pre-holiday dinner event will take place this Thursday, December 5, 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. Attendees are encouraged to register now as space is limited with leading corporations and agencies purchasing tables in advance.
MEDIA PREDICTS: 2014 speakers and honorees are:
- Elizabeth Dwoskin - The Wall Street Journal (also in 2013: Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Barton Gellman - The Washington Post
- Lauren Goode - AllThingsD
- Rich Karlgaard - Forbes
- Farhad Manjoo - Wall Street Journal (also in 2013: Slate, Fast Company, NPR)
- Jon Swartz - USA Today
- Dylan Tweney - VentureBeat
- Scott Budman - NBC Bay Area, Tech Now! (Moderator & Master of Ceremonies)
"Each year at MEDIA PREDICTS, the world's most prominent and 'rising star' tech journalists and bloggers discuss the hottest topics, technologies, companies, issues and trends," said Paula Dunne, MEDIA PREDICTS producer and past president of PRSA Silicon Valley, the non-profit organization behind its production. "Speakers are also recognized for their significant contributions to tech journalism and the roles they serve as industry influencers, luminaries and chroniclers."
The event is also made possible through the support and sponsorship of the following organizations:
MEDIA PREDICTS: 2014 - SPONSORS
- GOLD: Eastwick, Gorkana, Voce Communications
- SILVER: Access Communications, Bite Communications, Burson-Marsteller, Cisco, Edelman, FleishmanHillard, PPR Worldwide, PR Newswire, Ruder Finn, Shift Communications, Text100, Zeno Group
- IN KIND: Catered Too!, J.Lohr Vineyards, Zat Photo, Saraceno Photography & Design, San Jose AV Rentals
MEDIA PREDICTS: 2014 - THE EVENING'S PROGRAM
- 5-6pm - cocktails & entertainment
- 6-7pm - seated dinner & recognition of journalists, bloggers
- 7-8:15pm - on-stage feature event
- 8:15-8:30pm - audience participation/Q&A
- 8:30-9pm - music & networking
* dress is black tie optional
"MEDIA PREDICTS attendees gain valuable insights that can translate into business advantage, while enjoying great food, drinks and networking, and sharing a festive ambiance with clients, colleagues and industry peers," continued Dunne.
To view last years' video: "MEDIA PREDICTS: 2013 -- What's Hot & What's Not in Technology"
Don't miss out! Register today: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/media-predicts-2014-tickets-5135273742
About PRSA Silicon Valley
For more than thirty years, the not-for-profit Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Silicon Valley has been the leading voice in technology PR and Marketing. The organization provides blockbuster events, networking events, and numerous educational professional development workshops that are optimal for career advancement. Business communicators at every level are invited to become members. PRSA Silicon Valley provides valuable opportunities to stay informed about industry developments and trends, and interact with corporate and agency PR and Marketing professionals, business executives, consultants, partners (The Churchill Club, The Commonwealth Club, SV-IABC, SVAMA, NorCalBMA, WIC, WOMMA, PRSA-SF, and more) members of the media and industry analysts. Contact PRSA Silicon Valley for more information.
CONTOS DUNNE COMMUNICATIONS
+1 408-893-8750 m
+1 408-776-1400 o