|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2013 05:46 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jk4l5v/portable_medical) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Portable Medical Devices Market - Includes Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
The mobile healthcare market is estimated to be $6.21 Billion as of 2013 and will reach $23.49 Billion at a CAGR of 30.5%. At present, North America has the largest market share among all the segments in the mobile cardiac monitor market. APAC Region will grow at a high CAGR of 29.7%.
This concise analysis is broken down in the following sections
Portable healthcare equipments:
- Each segment covers the portable equipments market. Market drivers, restraints and trends are given for this section.
- The semiconductor revenue for portable healthcare equipments is given in this section. The portable equipments are categorized as wired and wireless. Components such as PMIC, processor, memory, display and sensors are considered for revenue analysis.
Mobile Healthcare market:
- Each segment covers the mobile equipments market. This section gives the market revenues by connectivity IC and sensors. It also gives the shipments of these equipments
- Geographical analysis covers North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Objective Of This Study
2 Market Definitions
3 Methodology & Scope
4 Market Overview
4.1 Market Snapshot
4.2 Bird's Eye View: Semiconductor Opportunities In Mobile Healthcare Market
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Market Overview: Portable Healthcare Equipment
4.5 Portable Vs Mobile Healthcare Equipment
4.6 Semiconductor IC Breakdown: Portable Healthcare
4.7 Mobile Healthcare Market By Connectivity IC And Sensor Type For 2013
5 Portable Cardiac Monitor Market
6 Portable Hemodynamic Monitor Market
7 Portable Respiratory Monitor Market
8 Others Market
9 Wearable Fitness And Wellness Market
10 Independent Aging Products Market
11 Company Profiles
12 Appendix Definitions
- Abbott Laboratories
- Carefusion Corporation
- Covidien Plc
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdings
- GE Healthcare
- Infineon Technologies
- LG Display
- Measurement Specialties
- Natus Medical
- Omnivision Technologies
- Omron Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Texas Instruments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jk4l5v/portable_medical.