|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
GLOUCESTER, MA--(Marketwired - December 03, 2013) -
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced that for the fourth year running, TradeStone has been recognized as the number one PLM & Sourcing vendor in RIS News 2013 Software LeaderBoard.
- TradeStone was recognized in 20 categories in this renowned ranking of the top-rated retail and brand technology vendors worldwide. Key metrics for inclusion in LeaderBoard incorporate functionality, revenue and customer references and testimonials.
- The RIS News Software LeaderBoard survey is conducted by an independent third-party research firm and includes responses from all major retail segments. For this year's survey, 376 retailers voted and had a total of 99 vendors to choose from.
- A sample of some of the major categories for which TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management software was recognized include:
- Overall Leaders in Customer Satisfaction
- Overall Leaders in Return on Investment
- Targeted Solution Vendor Leaders
- Leaders in Technology Innovation
- Leaders in Recommendation
- Leaders in Product Reliability
- Leaders in Quality of Support
- Leaders in Total Costs of Operations
- Leaders in Quality of Service
- Leaders in Administration & Maintenance
- To download the full RIS LeaderBoard report, visit http://risnews.edgl.com/retail-research/2013-RIS-Software-LeaderBoard89633.
- "TradeStone's achievements in LeaderBoard continue to impress," said Joe Skorupa, editor-in-chief, RIS News. "As their high marks across a wide range of categories illustrate, TradeStone continues to be singled by their customer base as a market leader and innovator among PLM & Sourcing vendors."
- "We are very proud to be recognized by our customer base and the industry as the leading PLM & Sourcing provider in this year's Software LeaderBoard," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "Our Top 10 ranking across 20 varied categories is a great testament to our mission to deliver value across all areas of the business. We look forward to celebrating this significant achievement with our customers at the upcoming NRF show in January!"
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The following files are available for download: