|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2013 07:29 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. and MIAMI, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- A leader in technology training, The Academy of South Florida has released their schedule for fall/winter 2013. Students can take part in new accelerated boot camp classes to gain professional IT Certifications in the new MCSA & MCSE 2012 tracks offered by Microsoft. E-learning is also offered, so that anyone in the world can take a course right from their own computer.
With the fast paced and ever-growing technology industry, it is critical to stay update with the latest software. Training is crucial and new certifications will boost you to the next level. The Academy of South Florida, with locations in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, can help you excel in your career path. The fall/winter schedule is packed with exciting new courses.
- December 9th MCSE SharePoint 2013 Boot Camp
- December 16th CompTIA A+/Network+ Boot Camp
- December 16th Cisco CCNA Boot Camp
- December 16th MCSA Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp
- December 16th MCSA SQL Server 2012 Boot Camp
- January 6th Helpdesk Technician Program
- January 6th InfoSec Warrior Program
- January 6th MCSA/MCSE Program
- January 6th MCSA/MCSE SQL Program
- January 6th Network Technician Program
- January 6th Network Engineer Program
- January 6th Network Expert Program
- January 6th Information Technology Professional Program
- January 6th Application Architect Program
- January 6th Cisco Certified Network Associate Program
- January 6th Microsoft Office Specialist Program
- January 6th A+ Computer Technician Program
- January 6th Network+ Professional Program
Ask about our "Accommodation Package" Boot Camp pricing (Airfare to Sunny South Florida, Lodging, Meals, Books and Test Exam Vouchers)
About The Academy of South Florida (www.academyflorida.com) is the premier provider of technical, engineering and professional skills training in the southeast region, extending the instructional excellence of The Academy's faculty to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. Founded in 1999 and re-forged in 2012, The Academy is a leading provider of IT Certifications training from globally recognized vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PMI, (ISC)2, and EC-Council.
For more information on courses and corporate specials, please visit our website at www.academyflorida.com or call 954-351-7040, locally, or 1-800-482-3172, toll-free.
Media Contact: Christopher Perez, The Academy, 954-351-7040, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE The Academy