|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2013 08:34 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfvhtr/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Latin American Managed Security Services Market 2013" report to their offering.
The managed security services market in Latin America, particularly in the Southern Cone, has not yet reached maturity and is in an incipient phase compared to developed countries.
Competing in this segment is an important challenge for service providers. Innovative devices and platforms are increasing, and new participants are entering the market.
The main offerings in the Latin American managed security services market are firewall/virtual private network, intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system, and antivirus/antispam/content filtering. Authentication and penetration testing/assessment services continue to have lower demand and higher growth rates.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current situation of MSS in Latin America?
- What is the market's growth rate and concentration? How will they change throughout the forecast period?
- What differences are there between the regions? How will they evolve?
- What is the market share for each vertical market?
- What types of MSS are being offered? How is the demand structured?
- How will recent spying scandals and virtual hacking outbreaks affect the future of the MSS market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Managed Security Services Market
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rfvhtr/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.