|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2013 12:17 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs5pb2/internet_and_it) has announced the addition of the "Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide (PDF Book & Word Files)" report to their offering.
The Internet and IT Position Descriptions contains 261 Job Descriptions in addition to a Job Progression Matrix Template, Job Evaluation Questionnaire, Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic From),and Position Description Questionnaire.
Includes positions from CIO, CSO and CTO to Wireless and Metrics Mangers. All of the positions in the book have been created to reflect the technology world of 2013.
Also included with the HandiGuide are tools to help you expand, evaluate and define your enterprise's unique additional required.
Those tools include:
- Job Evaluation Questionnaire
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Job Progression Matrix (Job Family Classifications)
- Sexual Harassment and other key employment issues
- Best Practices for resume screening
- Best Practices for phone screening
- Employee Termination Checklist (Electronic Form)
The 260 positions include all of the functions within the IT group. The Job Descriptions have been updated to be compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, CobiT, and the ITIL standards. The job descriptions are all structured to focus on "Best Practices" as defined by the IT Productivity Center to meet the requirements of World Class Enterprises.
They are ready to use and easily modified to meet your enterprise's unique requirements.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Director Electronic Commerce
- Director Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Manager Data Security/Special Project Supervisor
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Internet/Intranet Administrator
- Manager Metrics
- Metrics Measurement Analyst
- Manager Wireless Systems
- PCI-DSS Coordinator
- Object Programmer
- UNIX System Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
The positions include all of the functions within the IT group:
- Executive Management
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Staff Positions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs5pb2/internet_and_it