|By PR Newswire||
|December 5, 2013 02:07 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif. , Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LiveHive Inc. today launches a new sales engagement platform with a visible, analytics-driven approach for social selling across the vendor to partner to customer ecosystem. LiveHive identifies sales engagement patterns of partners, prospects and customers, including those on social networks such as LinkedIn and Google+. With LiveHive, sales leaders can now have accurate and real-time visibility into sales activity to better manage partner and sales rep performance.
LiveHive is a cross-platform solution with powerful analytics that provides sales managers with actionable insight, such as:
- Which sales and marketing materials are working to advance a sale
- Who engaged, how often and from where - including social networks
- Where and when partners and sales reps are engaging geographically
LiveHive provides a single destination for updating, accessing, sharing and analyzing business materials for channel partners and sales reps. With an interactive discussion stream, organized content libraries and granular permission controls, LiveHive focuses sales activity on what matters – closing deals.
"About 50% percent of a salesperson's time is spent on non-selling activities, while well over half of sales leaders aren't confident in the visibility they have into their own sales process," says Ramon Nunez, CEO of LiveHive. "By streamlining and tracking sales activity, we are able to illuminate these blind spots and show vendors what they can do to drive higher partner and sales rep performance."
With LiveHive's visual workspaces, any type of content can be uploaded and easily customized for partners and prospects. Items in workspaces can be easily shared with prospects on email or via social networks LinkedIn and Google+. The cloud-based platform is easy to set up and requires no training to get started. LiveHive can also be accessed via web browser, tablet or smartphone, making it easy for channel partners and sales teams to stay current and productive from anywhere.
LiveHive's new features:
- Engagement Analytics – Access insight that shows who viewed what from where and at what time, most popular content and most active members
- Daily Digest – Receive automatic daily report highlighting top activity within LiveHive
- Team Libraries – Enable new partners or publish new content across the entire partner ecosystem with a click of a button
- Team Member Roles – Assign roles to partners, sales team and customers that control LiveHive activities, such as social network sharing
- Social Network Selling – Share directly with your LinkedIn or Google+ audience and track who accesses what
- Cobranding – Add company logo to create a personalized brand
Pricing and Availability
A LiveHive 30-day free trial with all features for an unlimited number of team members is available to any business. LiveHive also offers three levels of paid plans:
$35 per month for 10 workspaces
$125 per month for 50 workspaces
$195 per month for 100 workspaces
LiveHive is a sales engagement solution used by SMBs to communicate key business information with partner and customer ecosystems. LiveHive follows the flow of business materials from vendor to partner to customer to social networks to provide real-time, visual insights into who accessed which information when and from where. Founded in 2011 by experienced entrepreneurs, LiveHive is based in San Jose, CA. The company has raised $4.7M in funding from private investors and Acero Capital.
For more information:
LiveHive is a registered trademark of LiveHive, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.
SOURCE LiveHive Inc.