|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2013 06:12 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjkb4p/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight Report: Best Practices in Implementing Mobile Payments" report to their offering.
The increased use of mobile devices to manage day-to-day activities and the rise in the use of social media has encouraged a number of organizations to build business and product strategies around mobile platforms. Banking institutions and non-banking startups are increasingly targeting consumers with new mobile payment solutions, allowing consumers to transfer funds and make payments at any time and in any location.
Technological developments, changing consumer preferences and an increase in competition among stakeholders in the payments value chain have been the key drivers in the development of new platforms. To promote mobile payment products and services, financial institutions and payment companies are adopting multiple strategies, focusing on mapping changes in consumer behavior, applying the relevant technology and capitalizing on new trends.
This report provides information and insights into the changing landscape of the payment industry, including mobile payment solutions and industry best practice:
- Provides information on global market size of mobile payments in terms of value of transactions for both the historic and forecast period
- Provides insights into card payments through mobile devices in selected countries and a comparative assessment with total card payments
- Analysis of consumer technology, business trends and drivers highlighting key operational opportunities
- Analysis of key issues faced by central banks, commercial banks and new market entrants while dealing with mobile payment solutions
- Provides insights into best practice followed by market players to target consumers as a strategy to maximize their revenue
- Discusses regulatory developments in key regions and analyzes the structure of the mobile payment ecosystem
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Dynamics of the Mobile Payment Market
3 Mobile Payment Ecosystem
4 Key Drivers, Trends and Challenges
5 Key Guidelines and Regulatory Developments
6 Best Practices in Implementing Mobile Payment Products and Services
List of Tables
List of Figures
The Home Depot Inc.
ASB Bank Limited
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjkb4p/2020_foresight
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.