|By Business Wire||
|December 6, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
SoMedia Networks (TSX-V:VID) (“SoMedia,” “the Company”), the pioneer of globally scalable cloud-based video production and marketing solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of the SoMedia Enterprise Video Suite, the only integrated suite of corporate video services that enables large and medium sized businesses to produce, market, analyze, and optimize video content at unlimited scale.
“The use of video is soaring. As video content marketing initiatives and online campaigns grow in both importance and value, marketers face increasingly demanding requirements to not only produce a greater volume of unique video content, but also manage it, measure it, and react to its impact,” said George Fleming, SoMedia’s CEO and Founder. “SoMedia’s Enterprise Video Suite combines scalable video production services, enhanced video marketing players, and state of the art real-time engagement analytics into a single platform. This product will allow our corporate partners to easily and effectively manage all their video marketing initiatives, reducing costs and complexity while at the same time expanding capabilities and maximizing video marketing ROI.”
SoMedia’s Enterprise Video Suite builds on the Company’s robust video production, video player, and analytics capabilities with wide-ranging innovations designed specifically for large-scale video marketing campaigns.
Scalable video content production – Enables Enterprise partners to simultaneously order, track, and deliver a high volume of video projects and campaigns, anywhere in North America.
- Utilize SoMedia’s network of videographers to deliver professionally produced business video in unlimited volume at a fraction of the cost of traditional production
- Develop and manage large scale video marketing campaigns in multiple locations
- Manage a wide range of projects across departments or teams using built in project management, collaboration, and team-based messaging tools
Interactive video marketing players – Offers Enterprise Partners the ability to create customized video players with enhanced branding and lead generation capabilities .
- Customizable look and feel to promote brand identity across web and mobile
- Marketing plug-ins to capture email addresses, enable social sharing, promote special offers and drive traffic to specified destinations
- Auto-generated video sitemaps and meta data to improve SEO
- Responsive design to ensure optimal presentation across devices
Real-time video analytics – Provides Enterprise Partners with access to real-time video engagement and lead-generation metrics, and integrates seamlessly with Google Analytics. Utilizing advanced ‘big data’ technology, SoMedia Video Analytics is free for SoMedia corporate clients to use with their entire video libraries, including content hosted on YouTube.
- Real-time engagement data and viewer heat maps that determine a video’s most popular and most skipped sections; play rates, and viewer data including city, device, operating system, browser, and more.
- Marketing plug-in analytics designed to measure the effectiveness of the player’s lead generation and lead capture features. Impressions, click-through rates, and conversions are tracked in real time and displayed on the partner’s dashboard.
- Automated Google Analytics integration gives partners easy access to website metrics and video analytics in one place, to understand how video impacts website or landing page conversion rates, time-on-site and overall user engagement.
For more information visit: www.somedia.net
About SoMedia Networks
SoMedia Networks is a pioneer of integrated video content production, marketing and analytics solutions. Our scalable cloud-based video content production platforms provide resale, white-label, and on demand video production services to thousands of web marketers, digital agencies, corporate brands and media companies across North America.
Our technology first approach allows us to provide a range of ground breaking video production and marketing services and products that break down the traditional barriers of cost, volume and reach; making it easy for partners to deliver online video solutions to their clients simply and affordably, anywhere, at scale.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.