|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LONDON, December 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
EAN / UPC Barcodes, 2D QR Codes, RFID & RTLS
What does the future hold for food traceability technologies? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 144 page report provides 98 tables, figures and charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of six exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Verify Technologies Limited, Seamus McNamara, Director
• WaudWare Incorporated, Charles Waud, President
• FoodLink, Kevin Brooks, Chief Marketing Officer
• ToolWorx, Ed Weber, VP Sales and Marketing
• FoodLogiQ, Andy Kennedy, President
• N2N Global, Angela Nardone, Chairman and Chief Innovation Officer
You will find prospects for key technology submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of four technology submarkets to 2024:
• EAN/UPC Barcode (European article numbers/universal product codes)
• 2D QR Code (two-dimensional quick response code)
• RFID/RTLS (radio-frequency identification/real-time location system)
• Other food traceability technologies
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading countries are shown to 2024
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
You discover individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for these 14 leading national markets:
• South Korea
• South Africa
Increasing government support for traceability initiatives in key regions of the market will fuel growth throughout the forecast period of this report. Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for food traceability technologies will reach $10.59bn in 2014. Greater urgency from retailers to mandate suppliers to attach traceability information to produce will stimulate investment.
Our work profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential.
In particular, we profile these leading organisations:
• Advanced Traceability Solutions
• AFS Technologies
• Bar Code Integrators, Inc.
• HarvesterGear Inc.
• Industrial Technology Systems
• Lotpath, Inc.
• Omron Group
• ProWare Services
• Zebra Technologies
• Matthews Marking Systems
• N2N Global
• Checkpoint Systems
• DayMark Safety Systems
What issues affect food traceability technologies and market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing adoption of GS1 Standards
• Increasing government support for traceability initiatives
• Increasing consumer knowledge
• High costs limiting deployment and usage of novel technologies
• Lack of uniformity and standardisation
• Greater demand for cloud-based systems to manage traceability data
How the Food Traceability Technologies Market 2014-2024: EAN / UPC Barcodes, 2D QR Codes, RFID & RTLS report helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world food traceability technologies market and 4 submarkets - discover that industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assess 20 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 14 key regions: US, Canada, Japan, Australia, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, China, India, South Korea, and South Africa
• View opinions from our survey, seeing six interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for food traceability technologies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel : +44-(0)20-7336-6100
Advanced Traceability Solutions
AFS Technologies, Inc.
American-Non-Stop Label Corporation
Avery Dennison Printer Systems Division
Bar Code Integrators, Inc. (BCI)
Cairnstack Software, LLC
Coastal Fresh Farms
Compac Sorting Equipment
DayMark Safety Systems
Diagraph, an ITW Company
Escort memory systems
Family Tree Farms
Famous Software LLC
Fresh Direct, Inc.
Garden Fresh Vegetables
Genji Sushi Express
Industrial Technology Systems Ltd
Lowry Computer Products
Magic Software Enterprises
Matthews International's Brand Solutions Group
Matthews Marking Systems
Mepco Label Systems
Next Version Software
Produce Pro Software
ProWare Services, LLC
Shandong Commercial Group
Spokane Software Systems, Inc.
Super Gros A/S
SYS21 MEXICO SA
Ten Media LLC
The Cheese Company
The Kroger Company
Weber Labelling and Coding SolutionsWest Pak
Woolf Farming and Processing