|By Business Wire||
|December 9, 2013 12:01 AM EST||
Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that registration is now open for Adobe Summit 2014 – The Digital Marketing Conference. The annual event, now in its twelfth year, will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 24-28, 2014. Summit 2014 will assemble thousands of marketers and advertisers to discover best practices around marketing analytics, media optimization, social marketing, audience targeting and more. Attendees will be able to take advantage of up to five days of keynotes, breakout sessions, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Adobe President and CEO Shantanu Narayen discusses the changing role of the chief marketing officer during Adobe Summit 2013. (Photo: Business Wire)
Summit 2014 – Staying on the Cutting Edge of Digital Marketing
New to Summit 2014 is a third main conference day (March 27, 2014) providing an in-depth look at digital marketing within vertical industries including retail/e-commerce, media and entertainment, financial services, and technology. The day will be comprised of specialized breakout sessions, mixers, and other events addressing digital marketing challenges and opportunities facing vertical industries.
Keynotes featuring Adobe executives, industry luminaries, and analysts will explore the latest trends impacting marketers and discuss the evolution of the digital marketing landscape. Summit 2014 will also include a community pavilion with Adobe partners, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe’s digital marketing experts, a Summit Bash with headliner entertainment, receptions, and a ski day at Utah’s largest resort, Canyons.
Attendees will benefit from more than 100 interactive breakout sessions focused on “must have” digital marketing skills, industry trends, and driving business results. Registered attendees can sign up for sessions and hands-on labs within the following tracks:
- Marketing Analytics: Learn about new marketing analytics strategies and techniques for enriching data analysis, optimizing campaigns, and evolving your analytics practice in the brave new “Big Data” world.
- Cross-Channel Campaign Management: Learn how to ensure that every experience delivered by a brand is relevant, unique, and consistent.
- Web Experience Management: Learn how digital assets and dynamic media can improve your brand value, and unlock the true business value of social communities.
- Digital Advertising: Learn how to harness the massive volume of data available and take action to target and optimize ad campaigns in a competitive and multichannel world.
- Targeting & Optimization: Learn how to optimize your websites, apps, and other digital touch points through testing and targeting to increase visitor engagement, conversion, and loyalty for maximum revenue.
- Social Marketing: Learn how to create a social marketing practice that measures the impact of social campaigns, where to amplify social activity, and how to use social data to optimize marketing communications.
- Marketing Innovation: Learn how leading innovators take digital marketing to the next level and engage with fellow marketing executives to build the next generation of marketing success for your organization.
- Hands-on Labs: Learn tips and tricks on how to implement technologies and solutions across Adobe Marketing Cloud and how to apply the solutions within your particular business.
Additionally, customers can immerse themselves in interactive workshops offered by Adobe Training Services (March 23-24, 2014), which will provide detailed training on specified Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Courses are available at a rate of $700 per one-day session and $1,400 per two-day session. There is an option to sign up for Adobe Training Services classes when registering for the conference.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- “Many marketers struggle with their digital abilities, feel pressured to show ROI on marketing spend, or lack formal digital marketing training. Summit helps marketers and advertisers hone their skills and measure their marketing effectiveness to thrive in today’s digital age. We hope you can join us at Summit 2014 to learn how to stay ahead of the digital marketing curve and deliver better business results.”
Register Now and Save
Don’t miss Summit 2014! Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing until Friday, December 13, 2013. Visit the registration and pricing page for more information about special discounts and group passes.
Exhibits and Sponsorships
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Summit 2014, please send an e-mail to the sponsorship team.
Summit 2014 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Why Attend?
- Registration & Pricing
- Travel, Location & Hotels
- Pre-Conference Training (Adobe Training Services)
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2014 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.