|By PR Newswire||
|December 9, 2013 01:23 PM EST||
PHOENIX and PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HARDI 2013 -- Snappy reports a dramatically strong 2013 – and is positioned to release industry-shaping news and product innovations in 2014; namely,
- A complete line of Comfort Distribution Products to include sheet metal, flex, grills, registers and diffusers (GRDs) providing a single-source for comfort distribution products
- Increased use of its SMACK field support and DASH training programs, which help distributors improve sales effectiveness and market penetration by up to 30 percent
- Another first-in-the-industry product innovation, designed to improve contractors' safety and efficiency, while giving its distributors a keen competitive edge with a unique product offering
"Distributors and contractors are under tremendous pressure to be efficient, as demands for more innovative, energy-efficient products and faster service rise," said Tom Smid, President and COO of Snappy. "We're doing everything we can to relieve that pressure, by putting the safest and most efficient products in their hands."
"Heading into 2014, we are incredibly excited to have enhanced our leadership team, adding George Judd and Harold Pinkston, both of whom bring unbeatable building products industry expertise," said Smid.
- George Judd, a seasoned building industry leader, is Snappy's new CEO. He most recently led BlueLinx, the $1.6 billion leading building products distribution company. Judd has been an active member of Snappy's Board of Directors.
- Harold Pinkston, a veteran sales and marketing professional, is now Snappy's Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales. He brings deep expertise in construction, renewable energy, finance and the supply chain.
Snappy has been leading the HVAC industry with stand-out innovations for nearly 60 years, including the automatic elbow machine, snap-lock fitting and multi-hole cutter. The company's latest innovation, which will be announced next month, will set a whole new standard for HVAC products – when it comes to safety, efficiency and cost.
Snappy is the nation's leading supplier of galvanized pipe and fittings for the residential HVAC industry. Contractors rely on Snappy for the safest and most efficient HVAC products. For nearly 60 years, Snappy has set the standard for innovation by continuously rethinking what's possible. For more on the company, please visit www.snappyco.com.