|By Business Wire||
|December 9, 2013 02:18 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85rbj8/global_digital) has announced the addition of the "Global Digital & Alternative Media Revenue Forecast 2013-17" report to their offering.
This is the first title of a series of three reports delivering an holistic cross-channel view of the world's $436 Billion digital media economy. Each report in the Series provides comprehensive 5-year historical tracking and 5-year forecasts for one of the three critical and interrelated media ecosystem growth components: media operator revenues, consumer usage of digital media and consumer spending on digital content and technology worldwide. Each report includes country-by-country political, economic, social and technology (PEST) profiles, drill-down analysis, key trends and insights, as well as traditional media comparisons to illustrate market shifts and patterns.
First in the Series, Global Digital & Alternative Media Revenue Forecast 2013-17, is the essential forecast of global media operators' digital & alternative advertising and marketing revenue worldwide and covers growth in every major media sector, platform and channel, with detailed profiles of the 15 leading countries, including the US. For holistic media ecosystem analysis and perspective, data comparisons to traditional media are provided, spotlighting key advertising and marketing growth opportunities, shifting market patterns and changes occurring among the 9 major digital & alternative platforms and 40 channels of media.
- Exclusive Data, Analytics & Forecasts by Region, Country, Sector, Platform and Channel
- 72 Page Executive Summary
- At-a-Glance Country Rankings by Revenue, Growth and Share (2007, 2012, 2017)
- Digital & Alternative Media Report Coverage Includes
-- 4 Global Regions
-- 15 Leading Countries
-- 2 Major Sectors: D&A Advertising & Marketing
-- 4 D&A Advertising Platforms (Internet, Mobile, OOH, Other)
-- 4 D&A Marketing Platforms (Internet, Mobile, Consumer Events, Product Placement)
-- 40 D&A Media Channels
-- 11 Traditional Media Platforms for Comparison
- Full Year 2012 Actual Revenues & Growth
- 5-Year Forecasts 2013-2017 & 5-Year Historicals 2007-2011 (All Data in US Dollars)
- Media Growth Compared to Country GDP
- 210 Power Point slides with 243 Tables & Charts
- 48 Pages of Analysis
- Companion Database with country-specific datasets, time series & more than 80,000 data points
- 30 Minute Analyst Call with Each Report
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85rbj8/global_digital
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.