|By PR Newswire||
|December 9, 2013 02:19 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4b9kn/china_software) has announced the addition of the "China Software Industry Report 2013" report to their offering.
In recent years, Chinese software industry has shown steady progression as a whole, with the industrial scale expanding continuously, and there is a stably growing number of industrial players. In 2012, the software revenue of China reached RMB2.5 trillion, presenting a year-on-year rise of 32.7%, but down six percentage points against the figure last year.
In 2012, software services and networks developed rapidly, resulting in significant growth in the revenue of data processing and operations services. From January to December, the revenue was RMB 428.5 billion, up 41.5% year on year; the proportion reached 17.1%, 0.9 percentage point higher than that in the same period of last year.
With the stabilization of the manufacturing industry, the embedded system software has accelerated the development and achieved revenue of RMB 397.3 billion, up 31.2% year on year, 2.7 percentage points higher than the industry average. Promoted by favorable industrial policies, IC design achieved revenue of RMB 80.8 billion, up 25.5% year on year; the software product, system integration service and information technology consulting service grew steadily by 27.9%, 24.8% and 24.1% respectively.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued the 12th Five-Year Plan on the Development of Software and Information Technology Service Industry, making clear the development strategies and goals in the 12th five-year period, and specifying 10 development priorities and eight major projects. According to industry estimates, by 2015, China's software industry revenue will exceed RMB 4 trillion, with an annual growth rate of more than 25%.
The report resolves around the followings:
- Overview of Chinese software industry, involving policy support, market scale, corporate type, development status quo and future development tendency;
- Market size and latest development characteristics of Chinese software outsourcing industry;
- Market size, competition pattern, etc of Chinese management software market;
- 11 software outsourcing companies;
- 8 management software companies;
- 10 industrial application software companies;
- 15 other application software companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Basic Concepts of Computer Software Industry
1.1 Definition of Computer Software
1.2 Category of Computer Software
1.3 Classification of Computer Software Industry
2. Development of China Software Industry, 2012-2013
2.1 Policy Environment
2.2 Software Industry and IT Industry
2.3 Development of Software Industry
3. China's Software Outsourcing Market and Key Enterprises
4. China's Management Software Market and Key Enterprises
5. Key Industrial Application Software Enterprises
6. Other Key Application Software Enterprises
- Achievo Corporation
- AutoNavi Holdings Ltd
- Beijing Join-Cheer Software
- Beyondsoft Group
- China National Software & Service
- ChinaSoft International Group
- DHC Software
- Dalian Hi-Think Computer Technology, Corp.
- FujiXerox China
- Glodon Software
- Hexin Flush Information Network
- Hunan Copote Science Technology
- Hundsun Technologies Inc.
- Insigma Technology
- iSoftStone Information Technology (Group)
- Kingdee International Software Group
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions (China)
- Neusoft Corporation
- QiMing Information Technology
- Shandong Inspur software
- Shanghai Baosight Software
- Shanghai Hyron Software
- SinoCom Software Group Ltd.
- Sunyard System Engineering
- UFIDA Software
- YGSOFT Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z4b9kn/china_software.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com