|By Monica Paul||
|December 10, 2013 03:41 PM EST||
A strong will to grow teaming with their business partners is enough reason for LabTech Software to create "LabTech ServicePlus", a new premium program which leverages VIP initiatives to provide partners with an enhanced, supercharged LabTech experience full of benefits. LabTech ServicePlus was also designed to help larger partners best manage and use their LabTech platform to achieve the highest level of efficiencies and productivity.
"The energy surrounding our LabTech ServicePlus program is very exciting, and we can't wait to introduce it to our partners," said Matt Nachtrab, LabTech Software CEO. "LabTech ServicePlus allows partners to fully capitalize on the LabTech platform, enabling them to achieve even greater efficiency and profitability. Partners can now rely more than ever on their dedicated LabTech Technical Administrators for expert advice and support, which in turn frees up their valuable time so they can focus on other areas of the business."
The LabTech ServicePlus program offers VIP expertise on demand by providing partners with a dedicated, certified LabTech Technical Administrator (LTA) who proactively monitors, maintains, analyzes and customizes the LabTech platform while offering the fastest possible resolution to partners' incidents. The dedicated LTA provides not only the highest level of service, but also the technical expertise to ensure partners are deriving the most value out of their LabTech investment.
LabTech ServicePlus benefits include:
- Increased service efficiency through a single point of contact: the dedicated LTA
- Faster incident resolution with an expedited Service Level Agreement (SLA); requests are handled by high level engineers in an escalated manner
- Optimized LabTech performance through proactive, remote monitoring and remediation, as well as weekly server health reports
- Expert LabTech assistance with script and monitor creation, user and plug-in configurations, MySQL maintenance and more
- Simplified transitions with managed LabTech upgrades and new releases
- Detailed system recommendations based upon LabTech server, user and application audits
- Customized consulting that goes beyond standard best practices to tailor LabTech to partners' unique and specific business needs
- Scheduled planning and review meetings with the LTA to ensure continuous communication and focus on goals
The LabTech ServicePlus program ofers three support options beyond standard, including Basic, Premium, and Ultimate levels, to meet partners' unique business needs. The program also offers a la carte services including user configuration, plug-in configuration, SNMP template creation, monitor creation, script creation, LabTech user and security audit reporting, best practice analysis, hardware and sizing review and LabTech onboarding review and configuration.