|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2013 06:01 AM EST||
RHUB Communications, Inc., the leader in web conferencing and remote support appliance technology, today announced a PBX integration module that links the RHUB’s web conferencing systems with users' PBX systems and audio conferencing service providers' systems. In addition to web conferencing solutions, RHUB currently offers integrated free and toll-free audio conferencing services, which allow web meeting attendees to use either computer headsets or regular phones in one meeting session. The new PBX integration module allows attendees to join an audio conferencing session by
1. dialing an extension in the user’s PBX phone system
2. dialing a domestic telephone number in 27 countries
3. joining using a computer headset.
The key benefits of the PBX integration include:
- Cost saving by avoiding long distance calls made by internal callers.
- Extend users' PBX based audio conferencing capacity dramatically from a few attendees to hundreds and even thousands of attendees.
- Extend users' PBX systems with integrated web meeting functions.
- Extend attendees to 27 countries without any international call costs.
The integration is especially important for audio conferencing service providers who are seeking integrated OEM web conferencing solutions. RHUB is the only vendor that offers OEM web conferencing solutions with integrated audio conferencing for audio conferencing service providers.
About RHUB Communications
RHUB Communications is a premier provider of real-time collaboration appliances to host on-premise web conferencing, video conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, and remote access. RHUB has over two million end users in a variety of market segments including services, manufacturing, and government. For more information, visit www.rhubcom.com