|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2013 03:54 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, one of the most prolific Hip-Hop groups in music history, return with a new album titled "Art of War: World War III" – marking the legendary rap group's 10th studio album milestone. All five original members - Bizzy Bone, Layzie Bone, Flesh Bone, Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone – teamed up, despite recent conflicts, to record this career-defining project. The group worked with longtime producer DJ U-Neeq and Kenny McCloud ("Thuggish Ruggish Bone") again for an exciting project that meshes their iconic sound with a modern touch.
"My excitement is through the roof. I can't wait for it to be released. We started working on this project in 2011 so it's been a work in progress," says Flesh Bone. "We're bringing real gangsta rap back for our fans who have been asking for it. We're coming real rough with it! We also have some real radio friendly songs like the one we dedicated to Eazy-E, so we're bringing a variety of sounds on the album."
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony tapped the likes of Don Jagwarr, Big B, Tabueya Weathington, Por'cha, Bruce-E-Bee and Phaedra for features on Art of War: World War III with most of the production by their longtime producer DJ U-Neeq and Kenny McCloud, their debut EP producer who assembled their first ever breakout hit single "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" back in 1993.
"My intention was to capture that classic Bone sound but with a modern twist. The Bone fans have been asking for a project like this for years so I wanted to give them what they fell in love with in the beginning," explains DJ U-Neek. "So I got with my man Kenny McCloud who co-produced with me on Bone's first EP 'Creepin On Ah Come Up' and I also brought in some of my in-house co-producers such as V-Mix, RKitek, and LA's Real Richie Rich to bring that throwback 'Thuggish Ruggish' sound. I think we captured it I think the fans are going to love it; it's a classic with a new twist for 2014."
"When our fans listen to Art of War: World War III, we want them to walk away knowing that this is one of the greatest albums we've ever put together," explains Flesh Bone. The Grammy Award-winning group cites "It's A Bone Thang," "Bring It Back," "Born in the Ghetto," "Murda On U," and their single "Everything 100," as some of their favorite songs on the new album.
AUDIO: "Everything 100" – Bone Thugs-N-Harmony x Ty Dolla $ign http://youtu.be/OWkISPRtitI
"This is a phenomenal album which might be the final chapter in the two-decade career of BTH, one of the finest Hip-Hop artists of the past twenty years. With all of the members now actively pursuing their own solo projects this very well could be the last BTH record that includes performances by all the members. The Art of War III is an incredible accomplishment achieved through the hard work of BTH, executive producer David Michery, and producers DJ U-Neek and Kenny McCloud, who wanted to reward loyal BTH fans," stated Tony Barlo, President of Seven Arts Music.
The legendary rap group recently inked a new label deal with EONE and released their current hit single "Everything 100" featuring Ty Dolla $ign. Fresh off their "Everything 100" Tour," Bone Thugs-N-Harmony show no signs of slowing down as they continue to perform shows across the country ahead of their new album release.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "Art of War: World War III" Track List:
- WW III - Introduction
- Top Notch (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone)
- Murda On U (featuring all five BTNH members & Don Jagwarr)
- Born in the Ghetto (featuring Bizzy Layzie & Flesh Bone and Big B)
- Bone (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone and Tanieya Weathington)
- Bring It Back (featuring Bizzy, Layzie & Flesh Bone)
- Approach 2 Danger (featuring Krazye, Layzie & Flesh Bone)
- Bitch iz a Bitch (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone)
- It's A Bone Thang (featuring Bizzy, Layzie & Flesh Bone and Tanieya Weathington)
- 100-K (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone)
- Deep End (featuring featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone and Por'cha)
- Back In The Dayz (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone and Tanieya Weathington)
- Walk This Way (featuring Bizzy Bone and Big B)
- Rappella Interlude (featuring Layzie Bone and Por'cha)
- Swagged Out (featuring Bizzy & Flesh Bone)
- It Will Be Alright (featuring all five BTNH members & Por'cha)
- In Memory of Eazy (featuring all five BTNH members, Bruce-E-Bee and Phaedra)
For more press inquiries and more information about Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, please contact:
SOURCE Seven Arts Entertainment Inc.