|By PR Newswire||
|December 11, 2013 08:35 AM EST||
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Advanced Business Computers of America, Inc. (ABCoA) announced the official redesign of its widely recognized and trusted logo. The redesign coincides with the company's 30th anniversary and captures ABCoA's prestige, innovation, and strength.
ABCoA opened for business in June 1983. Its founder, Shad Hedy, developed the company's first application - a UNIX-based accounting software for independent automotive dealerships called AMS. Today, with seven product lines and customers in six countries, ABCoA is the premier software company in the subprime industry. ABCoA celebrated 30 years of success with several events this year, including a Caribbean cruise for the entire company earlier this summer. As part of its 30th anniversary, ABCoA unveiled the first official modernization of its historical logo.
"With a reputation built on decades of providing reliable solutions and superior customer service, ABCoA holds an established brand name symbolizing authority and trust throughout the global subprime industry. The goal was a design that would carry ABCoA far into the future, while retaining iconic elements that held strong equity and connotations of quality," said Jonathan Hedy, Executive Vice President of ABCoA.
"30 years and counting! Maintaining aspects of the original design portrays the strength acquired over the past three decades, while the modernized design supports the growth of ABCoA as we look ahead. The redesign supports our unyielding vision with a branding that will continue as we build and acquire other products and companies," said Shad Hedy, Chairman and President of ABCoA.
ABCoA's new logo drives home the company's mission in the tagline, "Total Solutions for the Subprime Industry." Available on www.abcoa.com, these solutions include:
- Advanced Management System(SM) (AMS): A fully customizable, UNIX-based solution designed for mission critical operations of mid and large-cap finance companies
- Deal Pack Cloud™: A zero-install, browser-based solution providing fully integrated sales, leasing, finance, and service modules with real-time accounting to auto dealers and finance companies
- Deal Pack Pro™ (previously Deal Pack®): A scalable, Windows-based solution providing fully integrated sales, leasing, finance, and service modules with real-time accounting to auto dealers and finance companies
- Deal Pack Light™: A free, Windows-based dealer management system that includes an integrated website
- Payment Processing: Fully integrated software, phone (Integrated Voice Response and text messaging), and online (Automated Clearing House, credit card, and debit card) payment processing solutions providing virtual point of sale, terminal, and batch uploading of one-time and recurring payments
About Advanced Business Computers of America, Inc:
Advanced Business Computers of America, Inc. (ABCoA) provides total solutions to the independent automotive dealership, subprime finance and auto finance industries. Founded in 1983, ABCoA is a privately held company serving customers in six countries across four continents, including 48 states in the United States. From proven software to responsive support, ABCoA empowers its users with reliable solutions to handle their everyday operations. For more information on ABCoA, its Dealer Management Systems, or other products and services, visit www.abcoa.com.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please visit: http://www.abcoa.com/media. For more information, follow us on Twitter @dealpack or contact Jillian Thompson at 800.526.5832 or Email.
Any and all company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Read more news from ABCoA