|By Pat Romanski||
|December 12, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
VaultLogix on Wednesday announced that it has purchased and is implementing EMC's Isilon NAS scale-out storage products to ensure that its services for customers are the fastest, most reliable, and secure in the industry.
EMC's Isilon offers massive scalability with the world's fastest performing NAS. In addition it provides resilient data protection for a highly available environment and robust security and data encryption options.
VaultLogix will be using Isilon as part of its services that help clients receive:
- Fully automated backup solutions that move data to an offsite data center for rapid file restoration.
- Secure online transfer of fully encrypted and compressed data.
- Rapid and reliable data recovery as part of business continuity plans.
- Cost-effective solutions with predictable monthly service charges.
- 24 x 7 US-based live customer support -- not just a call center.
According to Tim Hannibal, founder and CEO, VaultLogix, "The EMC Isilon storage array product is a true world class high performance storage array product. It is designed to work in environments that require high read/write capabilities in a stable secure environment. Based upon its advanced capabilities, we made a significant investment in Isilon as our new backend for application storage. It offers greater redundancy than our prior infrastructure and will be a center point for higher performance, greater security, as well as increased speed and reliability."
Interested parties can click here to obtain a free price estimate for VaultLogix's online backup services.