|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2013 10:31 AM EST||
MUMBAI, December 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Data Centre Pricing in Europe 2013 to 2018. This report provides a unique survey of 23 European Data Centre Country Markets. (http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/data-centre-pricing-in-europe-2013-to-2018.html)
The third edition of the Data Centre Pricing in Europe 2013 to 2018 report provides a unique survey of 23 European Data Centre Country Markets:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & the UK
With rack space pricing and capacity tracked in each market with a five year forecast for rack space pricing and capacity from the end of 2013 to 2018.
The report consists of a survey based on 662 Data Centre providers, with 1,227 facilities totaling over 2.7 million square meters of raised floor space.
The 2013 to 2018 report differs from the previous 2011 report as it has been comprehensively updated - with a new 5 year forecast for pricing and capacity for each of the 23 European Country Markets running from the end of 2013 to the end of 2018.
It also incorporates some of the findings from the recent individual Data Centre Country Market reports made by TCL for the French, German, Dutch and the UK Country Markets as well as information contained in the quarterly TCL Data Centre Price Tracker subscription service.
The new report also includes the following new updates:
- The key identified customer sectors driving Data Centre demand
- Data Centre gross profit margin trend over time (based on Equinix, Interxion & TelecityGroup data)
The report seeks to identify the gross profit margin and the scope for Data Centre providers to continue to increase their pricing.
It attempts to identify the amount of pricing power that is held by the Data Centre provider. It also considers Data Centre Capital Expenditure (Capex) measured by cash flow - as a means of identifying the cost of investment in new facility upgrades by key Data Centre providers.
The information on these financial trends is obtained from the accounts of publicly quoted Data Centre specialists (including Equinix, Interxion & TelecityGroup). By considering trends in the gross profit margin, TCL attempts to assess whether Data Centre providers are able to extend their pricing power to increase profitability, and whether price rises or price decreases are feasible in the future.
Average standard rack space pricing since 2010 to 2013 has fluctuated by Country Market, with most markets (approximately 13 out or 23) seeing a decline in average rack space pricing, but with 10 Country Markets seeing an increase in average rack space pricing over the period.
Table of Contents
- A list of tables and charts
- Chapter One - The Data Centre Landscape in Europe as of the end of 2013
- Chapter Two -- Country by Country survey
- Data Centre Pricing in Austria
- Data Centre Pricing in Belgium
- Data Centre Pricing in the Czech Republic
- Data Centre Pricing in Denmark
- Data Centre Pricing in Finland
- Data Centre Pricing in France
- Data Centre Pricing in Germany
- Data Centre Pricing in Greece
- Data Centre Pricing in Hungary
- Data Centre Pricing in Ireland
- Data Centre Pricing in Italy
- Data Centre Pricing in Luxembourg
- Data Centre Pricing in the Netherlands
- Data Centre Pricing in Norway
- Data Centre Pricing in Poland
- Data Centre Pricing in Portugal
- Data Centre Pricing in Romania
- Data Centre Pricing in Slovakia
- Data Centre Pricing in Slovenia
- Data Centre Pricing in Spain
- Data Centre Pricing in Sweden
- Data Centre Pricing in Switzerland
- Data Centre Pricing in the UK
- Chapter Three - Conclusions - Data Centre Pricing in Europe - 2013 to 2018
- The main findings from the survey
- New Data Centre Capacity
- New Data Centre specifications & costs
- Data Centre Pricing & Location
- Data Centre Managed Services trends
- Carrier Based Data Centre trends
- Carrier Neutral Data Centre trends
- Wholesale Data Centre trends
- Data Centre industrial electricity price costs
- Key Point Summary
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=145472
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/data-centre-pricing-in-europe-2013-to-2018.html
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau