|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This issue is the most comprehensive magazine Brook Hollow has published to date. President B.J. Etscheid mentions, "There's a tremendous amount of good content in this issue that every plaintiff attorney needs to read." Featured in this issue is an article written by Joe Pupel, CPA, titled, "How to Refinance Your Practice." A must read, this article details what Brook Hollow does - help firms get into the best financial shape they can be in. B.J. Etscheid explains, "Joe Pupel is our spreadsheet guru and did a great job of articulating our message. If this doesn't get you to talk to us, I don't know what will."
With over a dozen articles, covering issues from what to do with your BP Attorney Fees to Phil Mickelson's tax woes, there is truly something pertinent for everyone in this magazine.
Make sure you have access to all immediate and important information by following Brook Hollow's social media feeds:
You can join the Brook Hollow Financial and Brook Hollow Capital blog at:
Brook Hollow Financial and Brook Hollow Capital are uniquely qualified to leverage the power of existing tax deferral strategies for its clients. We provide traditional investment options operating within the framework of a deferral strategy custom to your goals and needs.
- Defer your attorney fee and pay taxes upon future income distribution, with a payment stream defined by you.
- Customize your Investment Portfolio based on your risk tolerance.
- Utilize pre-tax dollars to invest up to 100% of your fee and increase your returns by as much as 80%.
- Choose among traditional investment options offered by our partners Credit Suisse, RBC Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs, ATG Trust.
- Increase the amount of capital working for you - qualify for Brook Hollow Capital's exclusive lending program to gain access to the amount of your fee, while your original fee is invested.
SOURCE Brook Hollow Capital; Brook Hollow Financial