|By Business Wire||
|December 13, 2013 12:31 PM EST||
Cegedim, a technology and services company specializing in the healthcare field, will host its 4th Investor Summit on December 16th in its Boulogne-Billancourt Auditorium. More than 60 financial analysts and journalists are expected to attend this meeting.
- Introduction by Jean-Claude Labrune, Chairman and CEO of Cegedim
Cegedim Group Activities and Strengths,
presented by Jan Eryk Umiastowski (Cegedim)
- Opportunities for Cegedim in a transforming healthcare market
- Background on 3rd quarter Financial Results
- Brief valuation analysis
Cegedim will reiterate its target of stable revenues and of an improvement in the operating margin from recurring operations for 2013.
Focus on the “CRM and Strategic Data” division
- OneKey, the global database for healthcare professionals, presented by Esther Van Hulten (Cegedim Relationship Management)
- Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) tools on tablet demonstrated by Vincent Pavan (Cegedim Relationship Management)
- The e-detailing presented by Olivier Cadou (Kadrige, a strategic partner of Cegedim)
Focus on the “Healthcare Professionals” division
P4P (ROSP in France): development and cultural, economical and technical impacts.
Cegedim, a key player of changing medical practice worldwide, with solutions allowing healthcare professionals and patients to successfully adapt to these evolving conditions, presented by Eric Jarrousse (Cegedim Healthcare Software)
Focus on the “Services” activities of the
“Insurance and Services” division
- Presentation of the Cegedim SRH offerings, a story of growth, presented by Jérôme Rousselot and Benoît Garibal (Cegedim SRH)
- Presentation of the e-business solutions, with a specific focus on SEPA and new payment offerings, presented by Arnaud Guyon (Cegedim e-business)
New financial communications support presentation with specific focus on Cegedim IR mobile app available in early 2014, presented by Jan Eryk Umiastowski (Cegedim).
The presentation slideshow, as well as the audio conference replay of the meeting (in French and English), will be available at: http://www.cegedim.com/finance/documentation/Pages/presentations.aspx shortly after the meeting.
Founded in 1969, Cegedim is a global technology and services company
specializing in the healthcare field. Cegedim supplies services,
technological tools, specialized software, data flow management services
and databases. Its offerings are targeted notably at healthcare
industries, life sciences companies, healthcare professionals and
insurance companies. The world leader in life sciences CRM, Cegedim is
also one of the leading suppliers of strategic healthcare industry data.
Cegedim employs 8,100 people in more than 80 countries and generated
revenue of €922 million in 2012. Cegedim SA is listed in Paris
To learn more, please visit: www.cegedim.com
And follow Cegedim on Twitter: @CegedimGroup
Public company with share capital of 13,336,506.43 euros
Trade and Commercial Register: Nanterre B 350 422 622