|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2013 03:05 PM EST||
-- Frost & Sullivan holds complimentary webinar assessing how disruptive LEDs will re-invent lighting
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Mousumi Dasgupta Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analyst
Sumit Kumar Pal Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analyst
The future of lighting, led by LEDs, will be determined by the changes in demographics of the world population, urbanization, and greater emphasis on energy conservation. This briefing will investigate the key focus areas and trends in LED lighting across the globe.
Reasons to attend:
- To identify the key adoption factors for LED lighting
- To learn about the R&D focus areas in LED
- To identify technology convergence scenarios and new product development opportunities in LED lighting
With disruptive light-emitting diode (LED) technology and high-tech control technologies set to reinvent lighting in the years ahead, this briefing focuses on the recent research and development (R&D) focus of the LED lighting industry. Adoption factors governing the market penetration of LED lighting are also assessed in this presentation. Potential points of convergence with other technologies and industries will be captured in this briefing session so as to give an idea of the possible futuristic applications of LED lighting. New product development and commercialization strategies will also be suggested as the next steps- benefiting companies across the LED lighting value chain including LED component (chip, array) manufacturers, lamp & luminaire manufacturers and so on.
"Many governments across the world have banned incandescents or are exploring banning incandescent creating uncertainty and an overall positive outlook for LED," said Sumit Kumar Pal, Technical Insight research analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "LED Lighting technology has the potential to converge with other technologies and create new market opportunities or new type of product innovations."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Environment practice, please visit: www.environment.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/17x3ijg
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan