|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2013 06:57 AM EST|
SAO PAULO, Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in eleven months of 2013 (11M13).
HIGHLIGHTS – 11M13
- Regarding traffic, in 11M13, our highway concessions registered a 4.8% increase in traffic volume in relation to the same period in 2012, reaching 78.0 million equivalent vehicles. Individually, our concessionaries Concer, Concepa and Econorte, recorded year-on-year growth of 3.4%, 6.4% and 3.9%, respectively, in the volume of equivalent vehicles.
- Total container handled volume in 11M13 was 647,887 TEUs, an increase of 14.8% over the same period in 2012.
- Physical guarantee sold by Rio Verde to Votener totaled 543.884 MWm in 11M13.
- In November, Rio Canoas generated 53,412 MWm and 127.002 MWm accumulated in the year.
- As for the Viracopos Airport, 115,800 aircraft, carrying 8.5 million passengers and 224,500 tons of cargo, passed through the airport in 11M13.
The press release including all the operational data is available at http://ir.triunfo.com/
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.