|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2013 11:28 AM EST||
VISTA, Calif., Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The holiday season can be a tough time for the single crowd. While lovebirds are ice skating hand-in-hand or cuddling by a fire, many singles spend this romantic time of year alone. Instead of curling up in a Snuggie this season, break out of your comfort zone and share yourself with the world. Astroglide offers singles eight creative ways to discover someone special before the ball drops.
- The Singles Sojourn – Sick of Aunt Carol asking why you're still the only single one? Kiss the family goodbye and take a vacation with your favorite wing-person to a destination crawling with singles, like a singles cruise or a hopping ski town.
- The Quest – Ever dreamed of learning Italian and perusing the markets of Tuscany? Take a solo journey to a destination you've always wanted to visit. A solo trip will force you to be daring and meet new people.
- Hot Indoor Spots – Whether stateside or abroad, go to cafes, museums or any other places where people hole up when the weather turns cold. Don't be shy about sharing a table or commenting on a piece of art.
- Winter Endorphins – Get involved in a winter sport, even if you've never tried skiing or snowboarding before. Group lessons, chairlifts and apres ski venues are great places to meet people. The euphoric workout, fresh mountain air and stunning views put everyone in the mood!
- Get Social – Ditch the couch and get to as many social functions as you can. The holiday social schedule can be tiring, but you never know who you might meet. Apps like Meet-Up and YourExtraLife can also help beef up your social schedule.
- Holiday Mixer – Host a holiday party with the rule that guests must bring a new friend to the party that no one else has met. Who knows? You may get karmically rewarded for making a cupid match for others!
- Holiday After Party – Eyeing one of your co-workers this holiday? Organize a get-together after the company party so you can zero in on that special someone without the bosses around.
- Volunteer - There are lots of great causes to support around the holidays. Whether you serve at the local soup kitchen or help run a toy drive, you'll meet a lot of good-hearted people and expand your network.
Remember: there are tons of singles who would love to meet someone as engaging and thoughtful as you. You're not the only person nervous about putting yourself out there this holiday season, so be on the look-out.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.