|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2013 12:56 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtrjct/partnering_deals) has announced the addition of the "Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Pharma 7th Edition" report to their offering.
The Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Pharma report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty big pharma companies.
Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Pharma provides the user with the following key benefits:
- Detailed partnering activity profiles for each of the top 50 big pharma companies
- Over 300 charts showing a company's dealmaking activity since 2007, allowing quick identification potential partners
- Partnering therapy focus revealed
- Partnering activity since 2007 - number of deals per year
- Full listing of partnering deals
- Activity by deal type
- Activity by industry sector
- Activity by phase of development
- Activity by technology type
- Activity by therapeutic area
- Comprehensive access to over 3,000 partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if available
- Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement, together with real world clause examples, via contract documents
- Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- The Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Pharma report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty big pharma companies.
This premier report provides all the information you require to better understand big pharma partnering.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company's business development objectives. Over 300 charts allow quick understanding of each big pharma companies dealmaking trends over the last four years.
This report contains over 3,000 links to online copies of actual partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by bigpharma and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Big pharma top 50 dealmaking activity
2.2. Big pharma partnering over the years
2.4. Big pharma partnering by deal type
2.5. Big pharma partnering industry sector
2.6. Big pharma partnering by stage of development
2.7. Big pharma partnering by technology type
2.8. Big pharma partnering by therapy area
2.9. Big pharma M&A over the years
Chapter 3 - Top big pharma deals by value
3.2. Big pharma partnering
3.3. Big pharma M&A
Chapter 4 - Submitting Opportunities to Big pharma
4.1. How to submit an opportunity
4.2. Opportunity submission template
4.3. Sending emails
4.4. Face to face at partnering events
4.5. Online submission forms
Chapter 5 - Forthcoming big pharma partnering events
5.1. Forthcoming events
Chapter 6 - Big pharma Company Profiles
6.2. Field definitions
6.3. Company profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtrjct/partnering_deals
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com