|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
MUNICH, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of chips and software for broadband access and home networking, announced its plans to attend the most important worldwide communications and digital technology exhibitions, beginning with CES 2014 in Las Vegas, where it will highlight innovations in connectivity for the digital home and broadband access.
In addition to the 2014 International CES (Jan. 7 - 10), Lantiq will be at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (Feb. 24 - 27), LTE Latin America 2014 in Rio de Janeiro (April 28 - 30), COMPUTEX in Taipei (June 3 - 7) and Broadband World Forum in Amsterdam (Oct. 21 - 23).
From access to the in-home network, Lantiq supplies solutions to meet carrier requirements for broadband beyond the 300 Mbit/s barrier and gigabit-speed in home networking. At CES, the company will highlight connectivity for the digital home, focusing on hot topics such as:
- The "coolest" and lowest-power full traffic optical network connections in the industry, powered by the highest integration GPON SFP chip available today.
- Innovative "Smart Home" gateways based on the Lantiq GRX330 Communication Processor, with data traffic accelerators that separate LAN/WAN throughput from CPU load for improved application handling.
- The world's first DSLTE™ two-box Solution, with in-home bandwidth up to 300 Mbit/s across bonded VDSL2 and LTE channels.
- AnyClient™ beamforming technology that increases the in-home reach of Wi-Fi to lower support costs.
- A one-chip solution for entry level VDSL gateway systems.
Lantiq will host in-suite meetings for three days at CES (January 7 – 9). To schedule a meeting, please contact marketing.communications(at)lantiq(dot)com. More information about Lantiq at CES 2014 is available at www.lantiq.com/ces.
Lantiq offers a broad and innovative semiconductor product portfolio for next-generation networks and the digital Home. More Information about Lantiq is available on our Website or via Twitter @Lantiq and YouTube.