|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2013 06:45 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xpgk9/voice_over_lte) has announced the addition of the "Voice over LTE (VoLTE) in Western Europe: Market Forecast 2013 - 2018" report to their offering.
Fourth generation (4G) data services are in the deployment stage, but is will be a few years until there is ubiquitous LTE coverage. Meanwhile, there are competitive threats emerging against incumbent carriers' core voice services. This is coming at a time when all bearer services (voice and data) are becoming marginalized due to market expectations, economic conditions, and a coming supply side expansion in terms of network capacity.
This research assesses the market drivers and outlook for VoLTE as well as carrier opportunities and challenges.
The report forecasts VoLTE growth for the Western Europe region. The report includes conclusions and recommendations for network operators.
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Content and Applications Mediators
- Social Commerce Vendors and providers
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
- Any telecom company focused on the Western Europe region
- Regional forecast for Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Identify challenges and opportunities for LTE services providers
- Understand the business drivers and key success factors for VoLTE
- Identify opportunities for infrastructure providers and application developers
- Understand LTE technology and supporting next generation network infrastructure
Key Topics Covered:
Voice Over Lte (Volte)
Volte Outlook And Forecasts By Region
Conclusions And Recommendations
List of Graphs
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xpgk9/voice_over_lte
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.