|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2013 08:32 AM EST||
Axxess Unlimited, Inc. (OTC: AXXU) today announced its year-to-date 2013 highlights and forecasted consolidated 2013 financial results for its two operating divisions, Axxess Apps and Axxess Digital.
Revenue is now on track to reach $1M by year end, compared to $60,000 for 2011 and $561,000 for 2012. Average revenue per customer is anticipated to be $35,000, compared to $2,157 for 2011 and $16,500 for 2012. Through the first 11 months of this fiscal year, Gross Profit rose 173%, while Operating Expenses rose 6%.
“2013 was a pivotal year for Axxess Unlimited as we achieved record revenues and laid the foundation for sustainable growth. Our team delivered strong results by focusing on program execution and delivering on our commitments to customers. We continue to differentiate our technology capabilities with a focused strategy, remaining confident in our ability to deliver value to our customers and shareholders,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
On March 5, 2013, Azia Corporation (OTC: AXXU) announced that they had completed a Definitive Agreement to acquire Axxess Unlimited, LLC, a next generation business intelligence company. This transaction represented an important milestone in the Company’s growth strategy.
Axxess engaged the public accounting firm DBBMCKennon as the Company’s independent auditor for the specific purpose of completing the necessary audits required to become a fully-reporting company.
Operating Division Highlights
The Company operates through two business divisions: Axxess Apps, developing proprietary Ignition Interlock Data Processing software technology, and Axxess Digital, developing the platforms to deliver Axxess Unlimited’s technology to the marketplace. The following outlines the highlights for each of the divisions:
- Recruited by state legislature to craft updated DUI laws ensuring accurate third party reporting of Interlock violations with expectation of 2014 engagement
- Recruited by federally-funded research institute to submit joint federal grant using Axxess software to lower recidivism of DUI’s
- Released Axxess iPhone and Android Mobile Apps for Interlock Industry Version 1.0 in Q2 and Version 2.0 in Q4 which architects monetization opportunities
- Safe Harbor has renewed a two-year contract for Axxess Interlock Reporting (Axxess AIR™). The contract’s value at the current volume level is $1,680,000.
- Released DREP (Digital Real Estate Platform) 2.0 product, creating significant amounts of unique content for hundreds of information categories all surrounding a product, service or topic online
- DREP 2.0 automation has increased client site rollout, efficiency and profitability 100 fold.
- Doubled client base with majority of growth realized in Q4 after rollout of DREP product
- DREP 2.0 allows for consumers browsing the web to lock into a specific keyword or phrase that will drive them to a site specifically targeted for them.
Axxess has delivered on several fronts in both of its business divisions. Management believes that the Company is poised to continue to build its revenue and deliver on its strategic initiatives in its business divisions in 2014. Axxess is still on track to file for uplisting to the OTC QX or OTC BB in the first quarter. Additional 2014 objectives include:
- Broadening its customer base
- Continued development of cutting edge products in our Digital Division
- Entering into strategic alliances
- Revenue growth by increasing existing product sales
- Improving financial position
- Continuing to build shareholder confidence
About Axxess Unlimited, Inc.
Axxess Unlimited, Inc., a software development company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, currently operates two divisions, Axxess Apps and Axxess Digital. Axxess Apps develops proprietary Ignition Interlock Data Processing software technology that dramatically improves the accuracy, security and robustness of the data which is produced by interlock manufacturers and Independent Service Providers and is then sent to the State governing bodies. Axxess Digital develops the platforms to deliver Axxess Unlimited’s technology to the marketplace. www.axxessunlimited.com
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of the Company’s future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other important factors that could cause actual performance to be materially different from what is projected and planned. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the risk that anticipated transactions will not close, as the parties are under no legal obligation to close certain of these transactions, the risk that past performance will not accurately indicate future results, and the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic public disclosures filed with OTC Market Groups, Inc. and available online at www.otcmarkets.com.