|By PR Newswire||
|December 20, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
BLUE BELL, Pa., Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- E-SoftSysTM, a total solutions provider for Antique Malls, Craft Malls, Thrift and Consignment Stores, today announced that Antiques VillageTM, one of the largest antique malls in Ohio has implemented AntiqueSoftTM, the premier management software for Antique/Craft Malls and Consignment stores.
According to Dan Maguire, Operating Partner at Antiques Village, "We are extremely pleased with the implementation of the AntiqueSoft program at our location. AntiqueSoft has all the features we need to manage our space rentals and POS transactions. We are also happy that the AntiqueSoft team worked with us in customizing some of the features to meet our requirements and has provided us excellent customer support, which is available 7 days a week. The AntiqueSoft team has been very professional during the entire implementation process. The Web Inquiry module is another highly beneficial feature and has been well appreciated by our dealers, as they can view their sales online at any given point of time. I would be happy to recommend the AntiqueSoft program to other antique malls."
According to Kat Shenoy, President and CEO of E-SoftSys, "We are very pleased to welcome Antiques Village to our rapidly expanding base of satisfied customers. AntiqueSoft is a user friendly and powerful management software that meets or exceeds the requirements of Antique Malls, Craft Malls, Thrift and Consignment Stores of all sizes. Several mid to large sized antique malls across the country have benefited by switching over from their legacy applications or manual systems to the AntiqueSoft program, mainly due to our ability to provide high quality and cost effective solutions. AntiqueSoft uses the latest SQL Server technology and is backed by an exceptional customer support that is rated very highly in this Industry."
E-SoftSys, a Member of the Microsoft Partner Network is a Total Solutions Provider for the Antique Malls, Craft Malls, Indoor Markets, Trade Shows, Self-Storage industry and provides products and services such as:
- AntiqueSoft, a SQL Server based POS and Booth rental management software with dynamic graphical layout capabilities
- Web Inquiry, an optional module that allows vendors/dealers to check their daily sales online on a real time basis
- Online Credit Card Processing module, a module through which Antique Malls can process credit card payments directly through the AntiqueSoft software
- Web Based barcode Inventory helps Antique Mall owners and vendors to manage their inventory through the internet with an additional capability for the users to generate barcodes and print it
- Online E-Commerce Module that enables the mall to sell items online by providing shoppers access to the store 24 hours a day
- QuickBooks Interface, a module for exporting relevant accounting information in to QuickBooks
- Customer Support 7 days a week by Phone, Email and Online Chat
- Website, design, development and search engine optimization services
About Antiques Village
Antiques Village is located in a prime shopping area in Washington Township, Dayton, OH with over 300 premier Antique Dealer Shops and Showcases spread over 80,000 Square Feet. Antiques Village offers high quality antique and vintage products for home and office decorations.
Media Contact: Manuel Thomas, E-SoftSys LLC, 800-469-1740 x1, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com