|By Marketwired .||
|December 23, 2013 04:20 PM EST||
KAPALUA, MAUI, HI -- (Marketwired) -- 12/23/13 -- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has announced several romance-inspired activities and services to give couples and loved ones a way to reconnect and rejuvenate following a bustling holiday season. "Guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua looking to reconnect after the holidays will enjoy several unique experiences in the New Year. As this time is also popular for weddings, engagements and anniversaries, we wanted to give guests a variety of ways to celebrate one another," said General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Alex Ahluwalia.
This Kapalua beachfront resort provides a sanctuary for couples looking to spend some quality time in a world all to themselves. "Location is one of the truly special facets of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua," Ahluwalia continues. "While only a few miles from town, guests feel immediately transported to authentic Hawaii when arriving in Kapalua." The resort is nestled amongst a 22,000 acre nature and marine preserve and enveloped by the lush, natural Maui landscape. Guests will feel a million miles away in this tropical oasis with complimentary and enhancement options to please any lifestyle. Guests staying at the resort between January 15 and March 15, 2014 with either the Island Paradise Luxury or the Rejuvenate You package can enjoy:
Complimentary Romantic Delights
- Savor decadent treats for two from the resort's artistic pastry chef upon arrival
- Toast to the past, present and future with a glass of specialty champagne delivered poolside, once per stay
- Invigorate the senses with an aromatic Epicurean Papaya Pineapple Lotion gift from The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua, once per stay
- Create an authentic Hawaiian flower lei as an expression of love and commitment, Fridays at 11:30am
- Enjoy scenic vistas and panoramic ocean views with a couples putting at the Kapalua Golf 18-hole putting course, Daily
- Learn a traditional Hawaiian hula dance and its significance to the host culture, Wednesdays at 10am
- Enliven the culinary senses by joining a resort chef on a complimentary interactive tour of the resort's onsite organic garden, Mondays at 10:30am
Available from January 15 - March 15, 2014
- Maunalei Magic - hike though Maui's forested uplands with trained naturalists and plant a native Hawaiian tree together that you can return to and visit for years to come. $158 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Champagne Tasting Dinners at our Maui restaurant, The Terrace Chef-Crafted - linger over a superb tasting menu paired with Taittinger champagne. For reservations call, 808-669-6200
- Sunset Happy Hour at Alaloa Lounge - let the resort's mixologists create specialty cocktails as you and your loved one enjoy breathtaking ocean views every Friday and Saturday at sunset. $15 pupus and $15 cocktails
- Casabella Cabana for two at the Beach House with water and soft drink service. $50 per day, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Manicure and Pedicure - begin with a chocolate hand and foot soak and equally creamy foot mask. Finish with a strawberry body butter foot massage. $290 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Couples Lomi Lomi Ku'uipo (sweetheart) Massage - drift away while being massaged with herbal spice, moisturizer providing a warm spicy aroma. 50 minutes, $330 per couple
In addition to these special enhancements, a Romance Concierge is onsite to assist in planning a truly memorable getaway. Whether it's arranging a private candlelit dinner, a rose petal turndown, a champagne breakfast in bed or a marriage proposal treasure hunt, any romantic escape is sure to be even more memorable than imagined.
To reserve a romantic getaway, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200 or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/kapalua.
Overnight Romance-Inspired Room Packages
Rejuvenate You and The One You Love:
- Overnight deluxe accommodations in a Hawaiian-inspired guest room
- Invigorating 50-minute massage at The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua inspired by Waihua
- Couples recreation activity through Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment
- Romantic lunch for two at one of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua's onsite restaurants
Island Paradise Luxury Getaway for Two:
- Deluxe Ocean view, Standard & Residential Suite accommodations
- Fifth night free, five night minimum stay required
- Daily breakfast buffet for two guests in The Terrace Restaurant
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua inspired by Waihua, beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and an historic pineapple plantation site.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 85 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2485935
1 Ritz-Carlton Drive
Kapalua, Maui, HI 96761
Tel: (808) 669-6200
Direct: (808) 665-7212
E-mail: Email Contact